Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:20:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday the 13th  (Read 5140 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Monk420

FEAR ME FOR I SHALL RULE MY SIMS!

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2009, 03:46:51 pm »

Hello everyone! Seeing on how to day is that day (Friday the 13th) i thought i would make a game out of this ''bad luck'' day.
Here is how to play: Post all the bad things that you can remember that happened to you on this day.

I remember the friday i was in third grade, and all the bullies picked me to pick on for the whole day.

Today I sit here wondering if I shall be a fireman today or a ghost hunter or maybe a doctor instead of just crafting potions to turn imaginary friends real.....
lovelygoth101

~*Athena*~

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 03:56:34 pm »

My little brother almost missed the school bus today. Nothing bad has happened to me specifically because it was Friday the 13th that I can remember.

Poke2 = GAH2
Ryu
Lurker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 05:27:54 pm »

I lost my thumb........... today was a rainy day and i falled down from my car....... ha hahahahahahahahaha just kidding lol!!!
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 06:02:05 pm »

Except another light bulb saying bye-bye (which has happened several times the past three months), then nothing in particular... Friday 13th are usually never the worst days for me.

In fact, statistics shows that less accidents happens at Friday 13th than any other days... probably because people are more careful  rolleyes

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2009, 10:41:00 pm »

On the thirteenth I was stuck at school while everyone else went on a feild trip, and I b*****ed at by a jackelope of a substitute teacher... but that's not much... 13 is my lucky #.

Find me on moonlight <3
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 07:44:20 pm »

Bad for everyone: a new Friday the 13th movie came out.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: