Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:52:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl's Randomness! Updated 6/24: Frames!  (Read 79128 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2010, 08:33:14 pm »

Double post!

I made a new thread header thing! I like it. Girls, Guns, and stuff blowing up. What more could a guy want?  Grin

It's endless! You know what? This lot took forever to build. I was scrolling for like 30 minutes to make the room this long.
But hey, it's all worth it. Cause it makes her look like a total BA.

Here's Matt, he was on a desk last time, so I decided to make him do something with a desk! At least he's not in danger this time...Or is he?  Eyebrow

Delaney's on the ice rink again...just not in danger. She got promoted to put other toddlers in danger.  Evil

Calvin was on a piano stool, so he's on a piano stool now. But just because he's a teen, doesn't mean he can't get hurt from falling off the stool. Especially if he doesn't see it coming. You know. If anyone was a jerk like that. He could really get hurt like if the back two legs just collapsed. You know? *wink wink nudge nudge*
*Insert ambulance picture here*

Sharon was next to the pool, so she next to the pool now. It's be kinda messed up if someone ran up behind her and pushed her in. Or jumped on the diving board until she fell in. That'd be REALLY messed up.  Wink

It's funny, it's like it's the opposite of the last update. Jarred is the only one who could be in trouble this time around. Jumping on couches is pretty dangerous. I should know. I actually used to do that a lot. Floors aren't forgiving. Even if they are covered in carpet, which his aren't.
*Insert ambulance picture here*

On a less plotting-the-downfall-of-my-sims note, I got a new set of twins! This is erm... oh yeah. Charlotte and Camile. Camile's on the left by the way. I felt like aging them up to adult. Just cause.

Typical chaos on this lot. I always seem to overload lots with sims. I don't stop until it starts lagging. Haha, or crashes.
Sim Count (in this picture): 22

Here's what I mean.
Haha. I can't believe I don't run my game into the ground. What's going on in this is picture is a pair of twins growing up, a pair of twins being born, and a house overloaded with sims. Sim Count (visible): 22 (total):31
CHOAS!

Here's a new toddler! James Trenton! I like him, he's pretty cool.

LOL. I really like these pictures!

Oh crap. I hope someone's ready to catch him.

Here's another tot! Mark Lassider! I couldn't think anything creative to make him do. So I made him do what most toddlers actually do!

Watch TV! But, he just has a SLIGHTLY larger TV than most kids his age. Just a bit.

"DANG IT! Why the hell is everyone getting pregnant! This keeps happening! And I'm getting Effing' Jealous!"
Lol. The weirdest things happen during my cinematics.

I lied earlier. I don't have a hallway that long. It's all a photoshop trick. Here's the amount of space I worked with.

The main picture.

And other parts of the hallway.

You just have to have the same angle and the laws of perspective will help you out.  Cheesy

Here's an old picture I kept to myself for a while. She also happens to be the mom of that set of twins pictured together!

I need more freetime.
hannahh

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2010, 08:38:12 pm »

As i said before, that pic is freakin awesome!!!

Aww the new tots are so cute!

But you come up with the evilest things, eh? I mean who would just think "she's safe... unless.."

It's funny how Mark is watching pro wrestling. Smiley
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2010, 09:11:44 pm »

Haha. Yeah!

There's tons of new tots I haven't taken pictures of yet...  Grin

Haha...No one is safe!  tongue

I'm jealous of Mark's TV.

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2010, 10:29:09 pm »

I love that! I really do!

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2010, 11:12:26 pm »

Woo! New pics! I do love your updates! Love that last one.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2010, 10:43:30 pm »

WEll. I've been REALLY busy with HW from my new semester, but I finally got sometime to play this weekend. (Even though I STILL have HW).
And you know what? I learned how to properly explode paint bottles in my sims faces.  Grin
I've been trying to figure this out forever. *Checks when I started a WCIF for artist clothes*
Since October 29th.
Yup... It was a nice little side project. But hey! 5 stars for exploded paint cans!
I was pretty happy about this little thing. It was pretty simple now that I look at it...
Anyway. Let's show some proof!

As you can see, I went all out and made an entire thread header for the occasion!
Here's a little signature I made for one of my sims. I bet you can't guess what she likes to do. A LOT. I tried to make it a tiny bit effeminate, cause it's Megan's; not really mine in a sense. Tell me how I did at making it a bit girl-ish! LOL. One of the sigs at the end of this post are more effeminate looking than this one though, in my opinion.
I took a bunch of pics for this little banner. I really like making banners lately. I'll show more proof of that later.
Let's show some of the 25(!) pictures I took for this little banner.
I'm pretty proud of this little banner, So here's a link to a full res version!
First, Let's get some uncompressed (boo resizing!) pictures of what my sims look like after I squeeze paint bottles in their faces.

Actually I lied. This update will pretty be much all about Megan Davari. She was the lucky sim that was chosen to get slapped with a paintbrush.
Made her look pretty cute though, huh?
Ehhh... I've got A LOT of spam of this sim. Like other messing-around-on-my-own-time updates, these are all taken with ONE animation. Well...One object. The painting easel of course!

Except for this one. I'm using a posebox for this one. What's the point of me saying something and then completely contradicting myself? I tend to do that.

This is one of the pictures that actually made it to the final banner-thing.

And another...

And another...
And anoth...wait. I forgot to resize that one. Well the picture of her all the way to the right.

I really wanted to use this picture, but her arm was up too high. I would have had to scale her down a lot more than I would've with the other picture.

Another option I had. Same problem though, her arms up way too high. It would've been either just an arm in the banner, or she'd be microscopic.

Speaking of microscopes, I can see I'm going to use them a lot in Biology. Lol. This is how to properly spam a thread.

Taking a bunch of pics of basically the same second and running your mouth on off topics.

And your probably just scrolling down now, waiting to see something else. But sims make the coolest expressions when they're painting!

I liked these last three pictures, did you notice her easel appears and disappears a lot?

Not really expected this much spam. Originally, these two pictures were all I was going to take of this girl. Just enough to show I mastered paintbrush slapping.

Obviously. That's not what happened. What happened was I had a certified 8 hours of babysitting, and not much to do other than that. And BOOM! picture explosion. My mom was out microwave shopping today. Ours just kinda gave up on us. We don't have a car seat, so I had a day-in-the-life-of-a-single-parent type of day. Changing diapers sucks no matter how you do it...

This isn't Megan by the way, just me playing around with GIMP and a random picture from my folder. It's really obvious that I'm distracted if the sims is loaded up and I'm playing. (I've tried...LOL. I'm not even kidding.) But GIMP is pretty easy to hide behind iTunes. This is the sig I think is pretty girl-ish BTW. Ehh... It's blue, but it just look kinda girl-ish to me. Can't put my finger on it.

Especially if you don't even HAVE to be on the computer to be doing your HW. I think I'm getting better at this photo-editing crap.
I think some of you already of this. But I like the color blue. A LOT. It's really obvious by this update.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 10:54:10 pm by Carlwashere » Logged

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2010, 11:56:53 pm »

Cool update... paint on face- where?!?!? Oh my bad,  I should PM you that...

Find me on moonlight <3
Glamily
A Tad Bit Glittery

I used to be as mad as a hatter

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2010, 02:06:55 am »

Lol. I love your updates Carl. Honestly.. I don't really know what to say except LolLolLol.. and once more with feeling.. Lol.

No more hiding
Don't be afraid of what's inside
Anytime anybody pulls you down
Anytime anybody says you're not allowed
Just remember you are not alone
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2010, 11:41:01 am »

I made the paint splatter Katie!  Grin
And I'm dang proud of it too!  tongue
Maybe I'll upload when I got a little bit more types of splats.
I like hitting sims with open paint cans too Steph!
I'll be back after church stuffs! to explain moar!

EDIT:
Okay, this week was the first week of the new semester. And wow. It felt like forever.
Needless to say, I get a ton of HW, and this homework doesn't exactly only take 15 minutes. So. You know... iTunes loads up. Gimp, Bodyshop, stuff like that. It loads itself while I'm trying to do some HW. and I mess around. About Thursday, I decided to try my hand at make-up stuff. It's pretty easy now that I look at it again. But hey... PAINTSLAP!
(I ALWAYS get my HW done btw, maybe I take a couple breaks and stuff, but it gets done. That's what matters.)  Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 03:31:44 pm by Carlwashere » Logged

I need more freetime.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2010, 05:22:19 pm »

Oh, okay, they look really cool! Cheesy

You do your homework like me Wink

Find me on moonlight <3
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 24, 2010, 04:48:33 pm »

I haven't left this thread to die. I really haven't.  tongue
I've just been extremely busy and never got time to do everything I wanted to do. Bio and Alg 2 always load me down with hw. And ever since my last post, I've pretty much been doing that. That and panicking about driving related things. I'm not exactly a good driver just yet.  tongue

Anyway. I've actually played a few times, took a couple pictures.

These first pictures are all for an effect I wanted to go for.

I was trying to put together an effect similar to an onion skinning effect with these pictures.

There's actually 55 pictures from this little animation.

This is a different set of pretty much the same concept.

I haven't had the time to put it all together. So This is pretty much what I've got.

Just these few pictures ready to be compacted together. This set had like 150 or so pictures. XD

These last four are for a different effect.

I wanted to put all these photos together,

So it'd look like there was 20 clones of the same sim in this one room.

And I liked destroying the wall and making a mess also. A beautiful mess, don't ya think?

I need more freetime.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: March 24, 2010, 05:14:23 pm »

Gorgeous mess! How do you do it?

I sometimes wish I had the skill of picture taking.

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2010, 10:56:28 pm »

How did you make that beautiful mess?  Grin

Find me on moonlight <3
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2010, 08:54:52 pm »

Oh it was easy to make the mess. I had to fill the BMW with gas first of course. After that, it was easy.  Wink
In actuality, it's made up of about 3 different stack of books, just rotated and places with snapobjectstogrid false. Just think of where the books would fall if the bookcase just got rammed from behind. See the little spread out triangle I made? Just think of where the books would be able to go, and possible obstacles in that path of travel. Just being technical...  Grin
Anyway, In this update, it's just me ACTUALLY playing. And I just noticed I failed to name the last update.  rolleyes

Well I started off playing by making a new family. Important decisions have to be made here. Like if she should wear a dress or a hazmat suit for Formal wear.

Well, after creating two sims, I moved them into a nice apartment. I didn't make this awesome little building, Jamie did, Grab it here!

So, eating and going to the bathroom seems to always be on a sim's mind right after moving in. So yeah, that's what I did. Did you notice that plumbbobs are invisible in mirrors?

Let me explain this picture. I let the welcome wagon in, as I usually do. And one of the three happens to be this guy. As you can see, he's eating a sandwich. It wasn't meant for him. After I let Nadine eat her noodles, I told Elizabeth to make herself a sandwich. (sexist stereotype anyone?) Well, after she prepared the sandwich, she decided to clean up after Nadine (completely on free will I might add!) And he just walked into the house and picked up her sandwich as she put away the bowl in the dishwasher, which is why she's standing where she is. He effectively stole a sandwich.

At first, I was a bit mad that he would do that in someone else's house. A person he just met 5 seconds ago no less.  rolleyes So here is Elizabeth, making herself a sandwich...again. And him eating one.  Grin

Right after telling her to make HER sandwich, I went to Nadine, to choose a job. But when I first opened up the computer menu, Bradley's (the sandwich stealing guy) girlfriend was logged on in the little chat thing. So I let Nadine make a few complaints.  Cheesy

Back to Elizabeth, she even cleaned up after the guy. She should have left the plate there. She should've made him wash both plates.  tongue

Here are the other two members of the welcome wagon, A couple I haven't played in forever. It was kinda cool seeing them again to be honest. Somehow, I don't think she can take him seriously with those clothes and goggles on.  Cheesy

Here's just a sim I invited over for the heck of it also.

She's the sister of the guy in the picture 2 above. Might as well meet the rest of the family right?

She's pretty awesome too. Kicking water towards Mr. Sandwich stealer.

Uh oh. I've been spotted by one of the neighbors.  tongue

Then 5 minutes after this. I crashed my game. Effectively ending this update.  Undecided
Ah well! Till next time!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 09:04:35 pm by Carlwashere » Logged

I need more freetime.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2010, 10:20:05 pm »

Oh my goodness, is that my flats I see in the background?

The sister is pretty by the way.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
  Print  

Jump to: