Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:05:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: 1000 Things I've learned from watching action movies  (Read 42631 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2010, 01:53:39 am »

206. Bullets are better then swords.
207. main guy always knows how to use every single weapon.
208. main guy is an alcoholic.
209. even if he drink world supply of alcohol, he won't get poisoned and he will be stable enough to jump through the lasers.

soulofthesea
Composer/Sound Engineer in Training

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2010, 05:16:19 pm »

210. If you're a spy, here are your chances of being British: 85%.

211. Out of all of the bad guys he fights, there's always one evil mastermind the hero has fought who is crazy-obsessed with gold and his crime always has something to do with gold.

212. Also, the said hero's most recent additions to his bad guy list are hackers.

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2010, 05:22:15 pm »

213: (cont. 211) ...or world domination

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2010, 06:07:24 pm »

214. If you're a criminal mastermind, and the hero breaks into your lair to stop your world domination plans, do not, I repeat, DO NOT put him in a situation where he can easily escape (yes, even the laser-beam-slicing-him-from-the crotch-up-while-tied-to-a-steel-table is easily-escapable). Just shoot him in the head!

215. Any assassin working for the bad guy's organization has terrible aim. Even a five year-old has better aim!

What goes on in the Band Room either stays in the Band Room, or goes on Youtube!

I am here
Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2010, 08:28:11 pm »

216. Never hire sexy assassin chick as a lover. She will always get sudeced by good guy, dumped like trash and reveal your secerets. If she won't, she will get killed.

soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 12, 2010, 06:32:33 pm »

217. Nine times out of ten, the hero's parents worked for the government, and were tragically killed during a very dangerous mission when the hero was very young (usually newborn to 2 years old).

218. After the hero's parents died in said mission, the government usually raises the young hero to be one of their top agents.

I am here
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2010, 05:36:32 pm »

219. Every single evil-mastermind is a loudmouth. When he catches the hero, he always tells his complete life story while waiting for the hero to die, including all the details of his diabolical plan.

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2010, 05:38:47 pm »

220: ...Which leaves the hero time to (a) come up with a plan to get away, (b) come up with a plan to neutralize the enemy, and (c) come up with some good insults and punchlines.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 05:55:44 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2010, 08:38:58 am »

221. Multiple options can, and often do, occur in 220. Frequently, all three options are carried out.

I need more freetime.
soulofthesea

Axe 'em Jacks!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2010, 08:52:15 pm »

222. If you're a spy, and your superior revokes your license to kill during an important mission(00 status (ex. 007)), don't worry. Just keep going with the mission, and you'll eventually get it back.

223. There's always one bad guy that's bald, wears a Mao suit, and is always stroking a white cat on the list of supervillians.

224. If you're a spy, and you decide to get married and quit being a spy, be extra careful during the first few days of your marriage!!! Seriously, you never know when your arch-enemy is going to pull off a sneak attack and kill your spouse, forcing you to come back to your secret agency to get revenge. This applies to female spies, too.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2010, 01:43:58 pm by soulofthesea » Logged

I am here
baddboy

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 22, 2010, 06:33:22 am »

225. If you have to dive into a dumpster from a tall building, make sure that the dumpster doesn't contain any bricks, concrete, asbestos or other building materials.

Any time you predict failure you have an excellent chance of being right - Dexter Morgan (Jeff Lindsay)
fatedicewolf

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2010, 01:56:24 pm »

226. Always look at the ceiling before I lay down for bed. There's a ninja waiting to get me  Wink

227. Always expect a boulder to chase you in ancient ruins Smiley
Zooey
aka The Creeper

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2010, 03:14:26 am »

228: Always keep nail clippers in your pocket/backpack/bag. They can be a useful weapon.
229:If you hear hissing, run as far as you can. It may be a rocket.
230: Don't begin to insult the kidnapper, it won't do you any good, it will make it even worse!

Please? *makes puppy face*
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2010, 03:30:43 am »

231.) Duct tape, tube socks, and a coat hanger will save your life no matter what the situation.
232.) Just because you shot the bad guy in the head, blew up his hideout with him in it, and tossed a grenade in for extra measure doesn't mean he's dead.
233.) That rusty bottlecap you picked up is actually a high-tech tracking device. You're pretty much screwed now.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2010, 04:25:40 pm »

234. Bad guys may be a twin (or triplet) so if you kill him and then see him again don't be surprised.

235. If you did kill him and he was a twin (or more) expect all hell to break loose--his sibling will be on the rampage now.

236. Really bad guys usually have exotic pets: pythons, piranha, crocodiles etc., they're like required to have a pet that is capable of eating them or something.

237. Of course there's always the exception to that rule where the most villainous bad guy has a really fluffy cat or adorable little Pomeranian.  If you want this guy to give up all you have to do is threaten the dog/cat.  You can totally take out the best friend, kids, wife, or any other family member and he'll still be mean as ever--it won't phase him one bit, but threaten the little fluffy one and he'll cave in a second.

238. If you're the hero be sure to always have a sidekick. You need someone to crack the really bad jokes & stall for time by getting his hind-end kicked while you save the day.

Sims by Dasi:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: