Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:07:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Too Late - 6 To Write Love On Her Arms Shirts with Club Crimsyn Textures  (Read 3973 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
aqua-sheep
Plaid Freak

View Profile WWW
« on: November 16, 2009, 07:25:08 pm »

Today I bring 6 long-sleeved tees featuring a design from the organization To Write Love On Her Arms. TWLOHA is a group of people dedicated to helping people who struggle with depression, addiction, and self-injury, and they make a large portion of their profits from T-shirt sales.  Visit TWLOHA's site!

TWLOHA has a lot more designs than the one I chose to make for The Sims 2, but this is my favorite. The shirts are unisex, 3 for each gender. The black ones only come in long sleeves, and the white ones come in both long sleeves and pushed sleeves. Textures are not mine - they are stolen borrowed from the super-talented Aikea and Gelydh at Club Crimsyn  :biggrin: .

On the front, they say "Love Is the Movement," and on the back corner they say, "To Write Love On Her Arms."

MESH IS NOT INCLUDED - GET IT HERE: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=228762

ENJOY!

* thumbnail copy.jpg (42.19 KB, 144x144 - viewed 31712 times.)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 07:35:21 pm by milkiemybaby » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: