Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:26:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi. My things have changed. Got questions. Any suggestions?  (Read 1739 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kalipitta

Been a while, please bare with me... :)

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2009, 08:40:07 pm »

Rock   Hello Folks.  Havn't been here in years.  Things have changed alot and I'm having some trouble finding my way around.  Anyone want to help me with a couple of questions?  Like the main one, where do you even go to download the insimenator these days?  Since I added my Pets expansion, it doesn't work anymore.  Would greatly appreciate the help.  Thanks in advance.  I'll be here waiting. lol.
kalipitta

Been a while, please bare with me... :)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 08:56:52 pm »

OK. I have just found a thread and read that it's not a good subject to bring up. Guess that explains why I got no replies yet.  lol.  Thought it would be a common question, but like I said, haven't been in here in years.  Good night to you all.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 09:02:56 pm »

Click on the "Forum" tab and scroll down to where it says "Insimenator - Unsupported". The mod is there, but you use it at your own risk. Make sure you read the sticky post and post where the mod is contained.

And, please be patient and refrain from replying to yourself. People won't always reply to you as soon as you ask a question and it had only been fifteen minutes since your first post.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: