Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:55:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: never mind  (Read 5592 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
waynefox

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2009, 12:42:00 am »

nevermind
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 01:45:03 am by waynefox » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2009, 12:58:13 am »

Well, as we say in the site rules we don't expect textbook perfect grammar, but we do expect an effort. At the very least, capital letters at the beginning of your sentences and for the nominative "I" would be appreciated, please. Do your meds make it impossible to use the shift key? Wink The quote below is taken directly from the site rules:

No leet/text speak - eg: Lets c whu cn m@ke teh most complic@ted l33t spek ev@rr is not acceptable. A lot of users here have English as a second language and have a hard enough time understanding as it is. To that end, please make an effort to use proper grammar and spelling. We don't expect everyone to have perfect textbook English, but the clearer you are, the better you will be understood, and the more response you'll get to help questions, or any post in general. We are not the grammar police here and understand typos happen and not everyone is a perfect speller, but if you're not using periods, commas, capital letters and a reasonable semblance of accurate spelling out of pure laziness, we will call you on it.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
waynefox

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2009, 01:43:37 am »

[quote 111
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2009, 01:56:52 am »

Excuse me? You know, there are better ways to handle a situation like this than having a tantrum and stomping off like a sulking child whenever a member of site staff points something out to you. All I did was ask you to make use of the shift key to put in capital letters. I said nothing about your spelling. Typos happen (I make more than my fair share) and not everyone can be a perfect speller. We get that.

If this is how you're going to act here, then perhaps you should reconsider your involvement in the community.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2009, 01:36:36 pm »

I have to agree. If you can't bother to follow rules and try to tell staff their jobs, you obviously do not belong here and are better off going somewhere that they don't mind putting up with b.s. like yours. Sorry, Mario, but your mod request is best made elsewhere and your princess is in another castle.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: