Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:32:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self Sim Request  (Read 2152 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
HulaDancer

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2009, 04:33:41 am »

YAY Hey everyone! I would like to request a self-sim for Sims 3. With the new EP out, I'd like to take my simmie self to my original birthplace, Egypt! So, if anyone could do this for me I'd be so grateful. I do have brown eyes (in case that isn't obvious in the pictures) and I'm petite but a little athletically built. Here are some pictures of me, and if I've done anything wrong please let me know.

I do have many piercings, including a lip ring and nose ring. I have a flower tat on my arm and a small tat on my ankle, if you can find a way to include this at all. I also wear glasses. Thanks in advance!
I really don't have millions of pictures of myself, lol, and I thought these would be good because they are so up close. Since that is not the case, Admin please feel free to do away with this request. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 05:00:08 pm by HulaDancer » Logged

this is Danielle, signing off.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 12:52:40 pm »

It's difficult to see details in your pictures, which will make it hard to make an accurate sim.

If you're looking for a sim, same rules in regards to images needed applies here as in the Sims 2 request section. We need a good front shot, a profile (side) shot and a three-quarter view. It's best if your hair is back from your face and you are not smiling or making any other faces. A neutral expression is best for reproducing accurate sims.

Pictures Needed. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: