Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:37:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nice Little TownHomes  (Read 4156 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
SenkoTwiik
Carnival Freakshow

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2009, 02:33:53 am »

Here's another set of affordable homes for your sims. This is a series of 4 townhouses in a row. The layout of each home is exactly the same, and I included very little custom content for upload purposes. This way you can change up your floors and wall-paper to your own liking, and I don't have to make a huge credit list.

The townhouses are 2 floors, 3 bathrooms and two bedrooms, spacious and cozy at the same time. Each home has a small, fenced in backyard, so it's possible to have a place for your pets to go out and get a little exercise. Each home also has a small front yard, complete with some landscaping. The rent price ranges from 2,068-2,156. This is for relatively small families, or a couple of roommates.
Enjoy!

Front View:

Back View:

Ground Floor:

Second Floor:

Credits:
6 Panel Door- Katelish over at MTS

Do NOT upload any of my stuff to paysites or the exchange. Free sites are okay, but give proper credit. Feel free to use my houses in stories and things of that sort. I would love to see pictures, so it would be nice of you to message me a link of your re-decorations.

* Nice Little TownHomes.rar (564.52 KB - downloaded 393 times.)

Let He who is without sin...kick the first arse.

My Girls: http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,108744.0.html
My site: http://voodoonightmares.freeforums.org/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: