Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 04:34:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eyebrows disappear with accessories  (Read 2594 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« on: November 17, 2009, 04:06:28 pm »

I've got a really strange problem with some accessories I've made. For some reason when I test them, the eyebrows disappear. If I try to put those back, the accessory disappear. Has anyone heard of anything similar?

The only difference now is that I've tried to delete ages or genders from the recolor and mesh files (I delete the gmdc/gmnd/shpe/cres from the mesh file, and the mesh overlay plus the belonging 3IDR files from the recolor file. I also tried deleting the TXMT files, but that didn't work).

I've cloned them from another accessory mesh, and this that has worked fine before, without this problem. (I can't clone the ingame glasses, because they give me even more troubles to solve).

This problem seems to happen every time I try to delete anything - not if I leave all the files inside (Which is a lot, since this mesh has all ages and all genders including elder/YA, plus both male/female of toddler/child). The accessory I'm trying to make works fine as unisex for all ages, so that I only need three meshes (adult, child and teen, no toddler).  

I've tried a bunch of different things (none with a result I wanted), looked at MTS2 and here, plus I've tried googling the problem, but can't seem to find any reference to this problem at all...

Everything else works just the way I want it to be, except for the eyebrow issue.

Anyone knows a solution? Thanks for any help Smiley

EDIT: I was absolutely sure I put this one in the mesh/recolor help... Could anybody move it there?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 05:58:34 am by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 06:05:25 am »

I had this with the nipplerings i once made for all Warlokk's bodyshapes, my problem was that all those files were based on a glasses file.
Exeeding a number of 15 glasses clones made other accesoires dissapear, maybe that is the case here.
This is a bug or simply a limit to the ammount of accesoires(based on one specific base game accesoire) you can have

Deleting genders and ages you do not want is done by deleting the mesh overlay XML, then clone the accesoire again with bodyshop
All unnecesarry ID's/BINX/TXMT's and texture files will be gone in the new one.
Then attache your custom meshes to it.

No longer active
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 06:53:15 am »

Thanks Smiley

It works now (as long as I don't delete the toddler file, for some reason... but by changing the gender to 0, I can live with that Wink)

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: