Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:44:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with sims 3 world adventures  (Read 4656 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
danielszabo

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2009, 11:28:38 am »

hello, i just bouget sims 3 world adventures and i installed it, and i found out that the game doesnt work if i have a mod folder. so, i deleted the folder an the resouce.cfg and the game works good but, i cant play with the mods and clothes i downloaded to the mods folder. please help me solve this problem.

thank you.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 11:56:18 am »

The EP was just released and, as with any EP, you have to wait for mods to be made compatible with the new EP. The same thing was true with Sims 2 and it's true with Sims 3.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 03:35:53 pm »

As a heads up, you need to put your mods folder in the WA folder as before with base version, but some mods will not work, I know the no intro mod works and the clothes work but beyond that, its an update, or do the one at a time see which one works moment...Hope that kinda helps...

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 03:43:43 pm »

Just a word of caution, though. With any mod it's always best to wait until the creator has confirmed it is compatible before reinstalling after a new EP.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
kasmar

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 09:08:26 am »

I had the exact same problem.  When I began to look around to see what the problem was, I found out I had several sims 2 mods running in sims 3.  World Adventures will not allow sims 2 mods to run.  Even if you do manage to get it to load with some of the sims 2 mods, it will not run correctly.  So, go back into your mods folder and check each mod to be sure it is a sims 3 mod. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: