Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 12:13:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please HELP!! I just can't install World Adventures!  (Read 1981 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jakubecko

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2009, 09:48:12 am »

Hey guys!

This makes me sick. I do have The Sims 3, I got it for a long time ( 3 days after it was released ). Now I wanted to try the World Adventures. When I try to install the game, it shows me: "The Sims 3 needs to be updated before this game can be installed. Setup will now attempt to update The Sims 3. Do you wish to contunie? Yes/No."
When I clicked yes, it showed me: "Error with The Sims 3 update, setup is unable to continue."

So I've been searching on the internet and found the new udpate. Downloaded and there are two folders, one with crack and second with patches. There are two of them, but none of them is working when I try to isntall them. It says: "The Setup has detected that the installed game region for this update is incorrect. This update requires different game region in order to be isntalled."

Please help me, how can I get rid of this? Cheesy I wanna play as soon as possible. What do I have to do? Download the game from different region or different game version? Or just download a crack? Or what? PLeaseeee...

Thanks!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 01:54:39 pm »

Do not post, request or link to keys, key generators, cracks, warez/illegal software sites (or software piracy), crack search engines, file sharing networks (such as Kazaa or LimeWire), or any other illegal activities. Asking for any information regarding the location of the aforementioned items for any reason is also against site rules. This is certainly not an exhaustive list, so please use your common sense and, if in doubt, ask any of the site staff for clarification. Violation of this rule may earn you a straight ban without warning.

Thread locked now.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: