Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:32:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with simbology  (Read 1687 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2009, 02:59:59 am »

:-XFirst of all sorry to post this here i know it have nothing to do with you people, but i really really dont know where to post this, and no area of this forum seemed the right place to post this, i got this message from simbology site "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Too Many Signature Spammers
Your ban is not set to expire. " the problem is i just registered there and created a post which actually had many answers and after found the solution was locked, till there ok, after it i tried login i couldnt anymore, i don't have 2 accounts or said something offensive the only thing which maybe could be is i log from two places different ips, only, please someone here who knows simbology better could help me with this? thanks
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 03:45:17 am »

I sent a message to Twojeffs to let him know that there's no way on his site for you to ask about you problem.  The problem may be that in your signature you had links to non-TS2 related sites that are advertising or offering for sale specific products. 

Although you don't have a log in there, you can still download TJ's mods and read the support threads if you are having problems with any of his mods.
klovesjmrf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 04:07:59 am »

Hi ancienthighway, thanks for reply, well i really didnt put any link or offering nothing in my signature it was something like " i live in dreams world... nothing offensive to the site, but with this message saying im banned i cannot even look at the forum no, so strange huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: