Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 04:57:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ...  (Read 4816 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
diesel2370
« on: November 18, 2009, 08:10:21 pm »

« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 07:49:13 pm by diesel » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 09:36:36 pm »

This sounds more like a meshing mod than a mod to keep the ring off the finger.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 05:44:43 am »

MTS is currently offline for maintenance but there is a silver wedding ring there so given that I guess this would be more of a recolour than a meshing request. I would have to have a look at the game files but I can probably make an invisible default replacement. Given that this is more of a recolour than a mod request, I'm not sure whether this thread now perhaps belongs in the general object or accessories recolour requests. I do not have the super powers to move the thread, but I do (probably) have the ability to fill it. I will look into it this weekend.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 09:26:55 pm »

This thread can stay here in the section if you like, Engram. Makes it easier to find it again if you have more info on this request.

Well, yeah, it's more like a recolor request. I don't do either mesh or recolor requests personally although I dabbled a bit in both areas. Frightening places to be in.

An invisible wedding ring sounds good. Smiley

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 11:29:06 pm »

I had a look at the wedding ring files and to make the ring invisible I think it would require tinkering with the mesh. There is no texture file for it and I am not confident enough with mesh tinkering for me to attempt to edit the mesh. I had a look at the silver recolour on MTS and it looks like they edited parts of the mesh to change the colour. I don't know enough about it to be able to replicate it and make it invisible. Sorry!

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 02:48:42 pm »

Moving this to the general mod requests section since none of us are able to do meshing or recoloring for particular requests. Hopefully someone else will be able to do this for you.

Dancing Squirrels
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2009, 05:24:30 am »

Try this file,
http://www.2shared.com/file/9404059/ae28e354/Bloom_NOWeddingRing.html

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: