Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 01:37:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My sim can't move :S  (Read 2470 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
glenglenda

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2009, 08:27:28 pm »

Hey there! I'm sorry to be a bother, but I have a problem with my sim - I moved her into a new house, and she can't move. She's just stuck to the spot. I noticed a couple of other people have asked about a similar problem on here, but the things that worked for them haven't worked for me. doing "resetsim" didn't work, teleporting her didn't work, moving her into a different house didn't work, trying "fixall" with awesomemod didn't work, and taking out all my CC didn't work :S Does anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance
violetlass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 03:16:47 pm »

Go into Edit Town, and evict her that way then try her in a different house, maybe there is an object there that is causing her to stick.

Friends help you move; bestfriends help you move bodies!
glenglenda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 07:39:22 pm »

whew! haven't been online in a while heh. Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it, but it still didn't work. When I move a sim into a new lot, they get impaled on the mailbox, and then if I teleport them away from the mailbox, they still can't move. I'm starting to think this game isn't worth the trouble Tongue
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009, 08:55:35 pm »

whew! haven't been online in a while heh. Thanks for your suggestion. I tried it, but it still didn't work. When I move a sim into a new lot, they get impaled on the mailbox, and then if I teleport them away from the mailbox, they still can't move. I'm starting to think this game isn't worth the trouble Tongue

did you try moving your sims out of the house and moving them to a new house Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 10:49:12 pm »

Pierre. Wink

... moving her into a different house didn't work...

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: