Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:01:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: CC in WA?  (Read 8135 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2009, 11:26:56 am »

Thanks for the help guys! I've done everything including the cache delete

But my CC still doesn't seem to be showing up.

I have found something that may help you that i have read on another thread.

So what one needs to do is forget about the Helper Monkey (at least for the time being) and move everything manually into the WA folder. Three things need to be done:

The Resource.cfg file (The CC one, not the other ones, because you see resource.cfg files all over the place lol) needs to be moved from your 'The Sims 3' root installation folder into the 'World Adventures' root folder.

The d3dx9_31.dll file needs to be moved from the Sims3\Game\Bin folder into the WA\Game\Bin folder.

Create for yourself the Mods folder (under WA folder) and The Packages folder under Mods, and the others like Hacks, Skins under the Packages folder just like the Helper Monkey created those. Then move or copy your .package files into the Mods\Packages manually.

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
seatnumberx3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2009, 11:37:25 am »

Thanks, Pierre, I'll try that as a last ditch effort!

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2009, 11:49:44 am »

your welcome and good luck Wink

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
seatnumberx3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2009, 11:53:14 am »

So far its not looking so crash hot. I'm probably doing something really simple thats stuffing it all up, but its 1am here and my brain is fried! I'll keep trying.
seatnumberx3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 08:37:57 am »

Wow...this game better be worth all of the hassle. I've got the CC working. I've taken out all of the mods I had that might be conflicting and now my sims are only getting the 'mean' interaction with one another!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: