Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:57:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SynapticSims's werewolf Showerproof skintone  (Read 19820 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
BlooM

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2009, 11:55:09 am »

A request done by Nemesis_Jay, if i could make showerproof meshes for the Werewolf.
But with a little time on my hands i decided to relink Syn's fullbody meshes to the werewolf skintone.

ALL credits goes to SynapticSim/Marvine and Beosboxboy!!!
I just linked the 2 together Wink in a smart way  Grin

Installation notes:
Download and install all fullbodymeshes from this Thread: http://s11.zetaboards.com/SynapticSims_Lair/topic/7152352/1/#new together with my file
Adult Male LBB
Adult Female
Teen Male LBB
Teen Female
Child Male
Child Female
There is just one mesh(Unisex) used for the child

Warning,
I do not know if you can clone this skintone and it is possible you must have installed atleast one Expansion Pack!!
Only tested the adults, report errors or faults plz Wink

* werewolf.jpg (249.46 KB, 800x587 - viewed 26219 times.)
* BlooM_SynapticsimsWerewolfSkintone.rar (1216.42 KB - downloaded 1789 times.)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 08:57:21 am by BlooM » Logged

No longer active
SynapticSim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 09:37:46 pm »

Very Awesome BlooM!  I'll be sure to link people over here to these.  I never thought that meshing would be easier than showerproof skins, but I've tried showerproofing, and it didn't agree with me, lol.  But people have been asking for this for a long time.  Thanks so much!

~ Syn

Join SynapticSim's Lair Today!
Downloads!  Discussions!  Stories!  Art!  Check it out!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 08:57:54 am »

your welcome Smiley

No longer active
DutchXfan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 11:58:33 am »

Thanks a lot, Bloom. I've been wanting these for a long time.  YAY

New bodybuilder meshes available @ Synapticsim's Lair!
nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 12:32:28 am »

holy S%#@ I love it thank you so so so so so so much Bloom!!! I'll definately have to try out my skintones I've created for it and see how they work! (Ofcourse personal use only) I'll be sure to upload some pics though! Thanks so much man!

BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 09:13:01 am »

holy S%#@ I love it thank you so so so so so so much Bloom!!! I'll definately have to try out my skintones I've created for it and see how they work! (Ofcourse personal use only) I'll be sure to upload some pics though! Thanks so much man!

If you can clone this skintone with bodyshop then i dont see why you cant share them, unless you want them only for personal use ofcourse Wink

No longer active
nemesis_jay

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 04:30:15 am »

well, even still, I wouldn't want to actually share with out proper permissions, as the skintones only have minor alterations, some retexturing, but not very much, and some recoloring, however they use the base so it would still be Synaptics with a few modifications, to work on Marvine's and Beos' Mesh. If I am able to pull it off, and if Syn is satisfied with the final outcomes and happens to like it, and gives me permission to post I will do so, and if not they will be for personal use and I'll share photos of the outcome. My main goal was a pack of wolfs, but not all of them to be brown, and different fur types. Some cremes, some greys, some blacks and so on. I do appreciate the time you have spent in linking these, I had so many problems while trying to link them to the mesh, hopefully they wont be a problem when I try to acheive my goal in the skintones I plan to try it with (Some of which I have already made) I also thank the original creators for the skintone aswell as for the beautiful meshes. As soon as I do have the free time on my hands I'll toy around with it and see what I come up with.

wawayaya

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 09:58:10 pm »

Another reason I'm in love with ya BlooM!
G-Knee
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2010, 05:41:49 am »

YAY
YAY!!!

I've been searching for a 'non-melting' werewolf skin for some time! Thank you so much, Bloom!!!  Grin

Small request:  can you also do this for the huge bodybuilder (HBB)?  Gotta have the 'Leader of the Pack' you know!  Wink

Thanks bunches!!!

hugs, JB

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the Glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31
My Mission: to Fill the Gaps
Check out my LiveJournal!
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2010, 06:51:15 pm »

YAY
YAY!!!

I've been searching for a 'non-melting' werewolf skin for some time! Thank you so much, Bloom!!!  Grin

Small request:  can you also do this for the huge bodybuilder (HBB)?  Gotta have the 'Leader of the Pack' you know!  Wink

Thanks bunches!!!

hugs, JB

Srry, didn't spotted your post....
Think i once saw the hbb(or bb?) werewolf
Got to look

No longer active
Drowelvenmaiden

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2010, 12:30:25 am »

Thank you for your work, you're great.  I'd like to know... it's possible to turn this skins maxis werewolves defaults, like vampires or plantsims replacements? 
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 04:17:25 pm »

Thank you for your work, you're great.  I'd like to know... it's possible to turn this skins maxis werewolves defaults, like vampires or plantsims replacements? 

It is possible, but alot of work.
These days i prefer creating for the sims 3, so dont ask me Wink

No longer active
Drowelvenmaiden

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 05:16:46 pm »

Grin  Thank you again, I'll not ask, I'll try to play some modding things... maybe I can achieve the goal  YAY.

YOU ROCK!  Rock
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 09:49:49 pm »

Grin  Thank you again, I'll not ask, I'll try to play some modding things... maybe I can achieve the goal  YAY.

YOU ROCK!  Rock

Download a replacement skin and switch the textures with the ones from the werewolf(done with Simpe)
Download replacement meshes and switch the gmdc with the one from the werewolf(done with Simpe)

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: