Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:57:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bodybuilder Sims  (Read 4253 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
jh3nry

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2009, 02:54:22 pm »

The muscular setting in Sims 3 doesn't seem muscular enough.  Is it possible for someone to edit the male body morph so that bodybuilder sims similar to the ones available in Sims 2 can be created in Create-A-Sim?  I imagine it would involve altering the body morph or creating a custom slider, but I'm not sure.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 03:27:50 pm »

Look here. Note, if you have WA, it will probably need to be updated so it is compatible. As it says it the sticky at the top of this section, there are so many mods in place for TS3 already, so please search on sites like this one, MTS, MATY, etc before making a mod request.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
jh3nry

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 07:16:45 pm »

Actually I read the sticky AND saw this mod, however it's pretty much considered dead by most of the community since the creator decided not to update it since patch 1.2 was released, hence my reason for asking.  Thanks anyway for your "polite" consideration.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 10:51:24 am »

Actually I read the sticky AND saw this mod, however it's pretty much considered dead by most of the community since the creator decided not to update it since patch 1.2 was released, hence my reason for asking.  Thanks anyway for your "polite" consideration.

That is something that you neglected to mention in your first post, hence the fact that Joy helpfully suggested those things with no ill intent... so there's really no need for that.   Undecided  Had you gone back and edited your post to include those things beforehand, then there would have been a smaller chance of a misunderstanding happening here.  Not everyone has ESP, you know.  Wink 

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2009, 05:54:29 pm »

Exactly. Thank you, Tenshii. Please keep in mind we can't assume what you know or don't know and if you gain a reputation for being snippy with people who try, you'll find you won't get help. Psycho and psychic sound similar, but guess which one I'm not? Wink

jh3nry

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 07:30:44 pm »

Exactly. Thank you, Tenshii. Please keep in mind we can't assume what you know or don't know and if you gain a reputation for being snippy with people who try, you'll find you won't get help. Psycho and psychic sound similar, but guess which one I'm not? Wink

Yet you were willing to assume that I didnt read your sticky before asking my simple question.  Undecided
Besides, what was snippy about telling you the status of the mod you recommended.  No one was asking for you to be psychic, just not to make assumptions and post the typical "RTM"-type responses so many posters in these forums are guilty of doing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 08:07:27 pm »

Like I said, you didn't state in your original post you knew about the mod on MTS2 or that you had read the sticky or looked on other sites. Again, I'm not going to assume anything about what you've read, what you know and what you don't know if you haven't made it clear. I also don't know what patches you have or if you even have the new EP, so I'm not going to leave any information out on an assumption.

Thanks anyway for your "polite" consideration.

This is really what I was responding to. The fact that you put "polite" in quotes indicated to me you were being sarcastic and felt (perhaps) my response to you was rude.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: