Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:41:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wcif help  (Read 1516 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lilmissemo

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2009, 01:15:30 am »

i am looking for items or sets for open for buss....i am looking for things to sell
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 04:12:03 am »

http://www.retailsims.com/
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 07:19:09 am »

I usually sell stuff that came with the game.  There's no need to go out and find specially made CC, although you certainly can do that.  Retailsims has a fair amount of small stuff to stick on shelves, but being small stuff cloned from a cheap statue, they sell cheap.  A sim comes in, picks up one item, then jumps in line to pay.  The customer purchase doesn't cover the cost to restock and any employees at the business.

Make a store that sells furnishings for a cheap bedroom.  No beds over 600 simoleans.  Cheap wardrobes and bedside tables.  I did this with the Ikea stuff and easily clear 2000 simoleans a day with just the owner on the cash register and a restocker.  Everything sold itself.  Constantly.  I'm about to add some moderately priced bedroom furnishing, which in turn have a higher profit margin.

Another store with low priced statues and house plants is struggling to make a profit to buy food and pay bills at home.  I can't even think of hiring an employee yet because of the low profits at that store.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: