Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:55:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed for building natural looking sim bodies  (Read 1967 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Caruso

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2009, 04:58:56 pm »

Hi everybody

After playing TS1 many years ago I’m back to the Sims with TS3. My focus now is “visual realism”. I don’t know much about skins, meches, mods etc. but realise that there is an immense variety of possibilities to make my Sims look more like real people and not just like Barbie dolls.

I’d like to start by giving them natural looking bodies with all the irregularities and individual looks human bodies have. So what I’m looking for is tools to influence the body’s appearance more detailed then the game does by default: things like tall sims / small sims, hipp size, bum shape, belly size, tit shape, nipples, hairy body, different beards, fingernails and of course genitals too.

huh I would be thankful for some orientation by more experienced TS3 gamers. What’s around? What works well together? What looks natural? Where can I find the good stuff? AND what works on Mac?

Thanks.  Grin
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 05:06:54 pm »

We can certainly help you with the skin tones, eyes, etc, but any of the anatomically correct stuff you will have to go to an adult site to get. Smiley First of all, there are a lot of custom skin and eye replacements for Sims 3 on a few sites. I would suggest going to Mod The Sims as a starting point. Club Crimsyn has a default skin/eye replacement and Garden of Shadows does too. (You can find all these sites on Google)

The Sims 3 already has sliders available in CAS that allow you to customize fat/thin/muscular body types, but if your looking for more, Delphy at MTS made a slider hack that allows users to get further customization with body/face shapes, as well as a hack that will allow you to further modify breast size on women. There is a caveat though. If you have WA, neither are compatible. If you don't, you should be OK, but the slider hack isn't compatible with the most recent patch. I don't use either, so I'm not sure up to watch patch it's compatible with.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: