Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 03:57:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy for someone with experience in BHAVs "Myne Door Lockable by children"  (Read 2453 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
TheNinthWave
SimMaster
Restricted Member

View Profile WWW
« on: November 20, 2009, 09:52:04 pm »

I need someone who has vast experience in BHAVs to make this mod for me, it is a mod to make children be able to use the Myne Door fully. They should be able to lock it, and knock on it, since they aren't able to do those things already. I tried to make it, but I failed because my knowledge of the PJSE editor, and just BHAVs in general is not so good at all. Latley I've been playing the sims a lot more, and this would be very helpful to me and tons more people. If someone has already made it, please point me in the right direction. Thanks so much,

Jon

P.S.

I have every EP and SP.

ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 12:16:35 am »

Inge (www.simlogical.com) modified tunaisafish's door (MTS), either of which may satisfy your needs, somewhat.  Both are lockable and one of the two if not both can be set to restrict access by ages.  There's no knocking though.
Aaroneous

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 12:24:16 am »

I tried to make something like this awhile back. While it is possible to enable the interaction for children, It would require new animations since EA didn't include any for children. They can use adult animations but it doesn't look right.

(Banner By Sugah)
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 01:38:02 am »

I'm thinking the same thing on animations, but possibly the animations from AL for the apartment doors could be used.  Only problem is that would take EP requirements to be Uni and AL.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: