Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:38:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: First Anniversary of the GLORIOUS PEOPLE'S REVOLUTION!  (Read 44594 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Onyxia

Yea.. I', one of "those" people..

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2010, 08:26:46 pm »

When I left this place.. The original owners were still here, and now looking back, kathy seemed sincere, but.. From all the info I read, I think it was all just a act. I've been out of the loop for awhile now, and I heard a little about this, I heard the site had been sold, I was in shock. It's still hard to believe that two peole who seemed trust worthy and honest were really living off the donation money. Money people gave to keep the site on line, to keep downloads, and friendships they had here.. And they had no issue with that.

I am glad that Insim did NOT die, and the site feels more, real now. None of the fake niceness that was portrayed before. Thank you guys for keeping this site up and for posting this thread, I needed to be filled in.  shocked

Please.. Stop poking my whelping...
Skye
Creator

Sims Creator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2010, 10:40:07 am »

I think it's okay to look back at the problems, as long as you can look forward to what you have now.

I am not on as much as I used to be (darn dialup anyhoo, but oh well, I may have found a way around that) but when I arrive here, I know I can find my friends here. They know about my handicap (the dialup) and love me anyways LOL!

This is a great place, and well worth the time spent here! This was my home for a long time, and I still consider it my home place! I had to clear out and start fresh with my stuff (some of it--WHAT was I thinking?? But here I am-I am happy to be here, and will remain here as well!
hugs, and much thanks to you all who have made this possible
!Admin!
!Mods!
!Tech Gurus!
!Creators!
Much Love,
Skye

I don't have net  so can't do  requests right now. so sorry
RedMist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2010, 07:35:41 pm »

Amazing story, I don't understand how J.M. Pescado can be more awesome than anyone, but I'm happy of this fact.

All Hail Pescado !!!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2010, 09:07:21 pm »

Gee, thank you for your insightful addition to a thread that's been dead for nearly eleven freakin' months!

*shoots the zombies dead and wanders off*

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2010, 02:03:11 pm »

Does no one see the note in the news about STOP PLAYING WITH THE ZOMBIES!?!?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: