Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 09:37:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxis military beret or world war 2 german helmet as unisex accessories.  (Read 4507 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Gastalt

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2009, 04:11:02 am »

I'm just wondering if anyone can make the sims 2 male Millitary beret as an accessorie for both genders like Bloom did with the viking helmet for sism 2?  Also I saw in somewhere in Sims 3 the world war two german helmet was made and wondered can it finally be made for sims 2 as well?  thanks in advance.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 12:18:53 pm »

You know, I could swear I saw something like this somewhere, but I can't think where. If I can remember I'll go take a look and, if it exists, post the link here.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 12:43:50 pm »

I know there is a beret for males and females on Sim Islands.  After you enter the site, check under Download => Project => Military Collection, and you should be able to find them on the third page.

Like Joy said, there's also somewhere else, but it escapes me at the current time.  I'm sure someone knows exactly where and what we're thinking about.  Wink

Gastalt

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 04:52:35 pm »

Yeah, I was hope for the maxis mesh versions if anyone know let me know.  The one on Sims Island looks too much oversized (guess it for large custom hairs) I'm looking more for a tight fit one like the orginal maxis for short hair.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: