Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:39:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Weather Atmosphere Recolors  (Read 3100 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
MaxiodSims
« on: November 29, 2009, 11:16:33 pm »

I Came across the Sim-vention till I saw that weather, it's really annoying that the plain old sky is rather dull but I have to download but in this forum it said that "You can't access the page, you don't not have sufficient privilieges to access the page" this said in number 2

"The Adminstrators had disabled your account" like that in Sim-vention

It's really beautiful, I have to download it, I don't like the plain old sky, it's annoying I can't provide the image link for Maelstrom Skies because they don't operate that very well in Internet Explorer and Mozilla it's on the Sim-Vention and it's had disabled my account so I was wonderiing if by any chance you get that for me, I really want that Maelstrom Skies

Thanks,
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 11:31:04 pm »

OK, this isn't like the sites that upload and share content from other sites. There are sites that do that, but this isn't one of them, so we can't help you with that here. This is a recolour of the Atmospheric Projector from Mod The Sims, so perhaps you can download that one.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
MaxiodSims
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 06:15:44 pm »

But I just saw another one that just like the Atmosphere Recolors from Jasper's at Sim-Vention from chris997 at MTS2 It's called Maelstrom Skies from Sim-vention, it's features a weather from dawn to dusk and from night to overnight

MaxiodSims
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 06:58:15 pm »

Maelstorm Skies is a recolor of the Atmospheric Projector files.  You probably need both, but since I don't use either I can't say for sure.

As far as your account at Sim-vention, Destin doesn't ban people for just any reason.  You must have done something to receive it.  I'm sure you know what it is too and you're just trying to get around the ban.  If you feel that you shouldn't have been banned, you should be able to get in contact with Destin to try to work our any misunderstandings.
MaxiodSims
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 09:11:26 pm »

Who... Dustin
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 09:34:02 pm »

Destin, the site owner. Since you were a member there it's something you should know. Either way, the only content we share is uploaded by the original creator or shared with permission because the creator is no longer active in the simming community. We don't share stuff with other members to help you get around a ban, as I said before. Go to the site and scroll down. On the bottom right you'll see "Contact Us". Use that to contact the site owner. That is the only advice we can give you.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: