Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 08:06:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I miss sims 2 soo much!  (Read 5576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dudettes

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2009, 07:54:00 am »

I recently got a laptop over the summer, it was fun sometimes annoying but my mom had outsmarted me because she bought me a mini laptop like acer laptops. It have no cd drive and she put parental control on it to block downloads and sims 2 or any sims searches. the reason why she did that is because i actually messed up my old desktop computer with all sims downloads, music, photoshop and i had sims 2 - freetime on my ccomputer.. but ever since i got freetime i started blaming on it because i heard reviews it burned the computers. soo there is noo way i can play sims 2 again and i am completely bored with my laptop and it probably not going to meet the requirments anyway  angry

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
Carlwashere
Irrationally Optimistic
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 09:38:12 am »

That sucks. Those little netbooks have NOTHING in the terms of upgrades. I think the best course of action is to go and beg on your knees to your mom. Your mom sounds pretty computer savvy. Hahah, You're going to have to convince her to let you play on the desktop again. The sims 2 is impossible without a pretty good laptop or a good desktop.

Hopefully you paid attention to those persuasive essay lessons in English class.  Grin
Haha, good luck with that. It's going to be pretty hard since you blamed everything on the game. You're going to have to admit you lied.  tongue

I need more freetime.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 05:17:03 pm »

Freetime has SecuROM, which is likely what screwed up your desktop, so head on over to Reclaim Your Game to get the removal tool for the silly thing. Download it. Use it. Make it better if you can. Good luck.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
LVishere

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 04:28:34 am »

Freetime has SecuROM, which is likely what screwed up your desktop, so head on over to Reclaim Your Game to get the removal tool for the silly thing. Download it. Use it. Make it better if you can. Good luck.

I went to that site, and it said I wouldn't be able to play Freetime if I remove EADM.
MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 03:55:52 pm »

You mentioned that you have no CD drive in your computer, correct? Then you had downloaded it from EA?

That's the problem. The EADM is the Download Manager that has Securom, and it is an integral part of the EADM.

I shall ask one of our members if it's possible to play a downloaded version without the EADM and Securom. It's possible you might be able to.
(Edit) I did ask someone-and the bad news is that if you did download the game from EA, and do not have a DVD/CD for it, you will not be able to play without the EADM and Securom.

Perhaps if you got a part-time job (I know, I know..it's tough to do that.) you could possibly save up enough money to buy a proper notebook sometime. It's tough being a teen and with parents you have to prove you're worthy of their trust.

Computers do cost a bit of money, and perhaps your Mom was not very impressed with your burning up your computer. So you have to buy another one yourself. She possibly figures you might learn the value of work and the cost of things if you have to earn it yourself-and in doing so you will take better care of the computer you have to work for.

Good luck. Sorry for the bad news.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 06:44:30 pm by MaryH » Logged

goatdip
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 11:46:41 am »

You poor child. Cry
Dudettes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2010, 09:57:09 am »

thanks for all replys, i'm sorry for longtime reply because my mom took my laptop away from because i had bad grade in english an F  rolleyes i've improved my grades and my report card coming out tomorrow, i hopee i get a good grades because my mom would give my netbook. i know she been fooling with it because she told me that one day and said she wished she have a laptop but she have a desktop computer so.. i'm using my little brothers computer for awhile just browsing myspace and youtube, but this computer is really old. so agian thanks for the replies.  Grin

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
epssan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2010, 09:08:22 am »

You poor child.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2010, 12:00:18 pm »

Please leave threads that have been dormant for longer than a month alone, because necromancy is bad, m'kay?

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: