Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 03:16:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error Code 16 When saving  (Read 3892 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Charley

View Profile
« on: November 29, 2009, 11:50:58 am »

Hi, installed WA today, and ever since then I can't save. I let a couple go to China for a holiday and when they came back I told them to move to their own place out of her parents and this is when the error came up. I am unaware of any mods apart from the Inteen Mod for WA from SexySims2 which I only have one package of it which is Teen Pregnancy.

Anyone any ideas?

Pierre
Retiered from the sims2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 12:50:33 pm »

hello,

did you try to save on a new file by pressing the save as button this as happen to me so you need to save your game using the save as button here is a copy and paste of an answer that i got in another thread that i posted on another forum did you try "Save... As" when the error popped up? If you did, did you save it as a new file? i hope this helps you Wink

Pierre

Please do not pm me about happysimmers this site has been close now if you need any thing please look up this forum thank youhttp://delightfulsims.net/index.php
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 06:23:44 pm »

I am getting crazy save errors everytime I play now, too. I get 12 and 13 over and over. I have tried so many things, but just cant get the game to save! Im about ready to throw in the towel and go back to sims 2!!!!!
Does anyone know a real way to fix this problem? Whats causing it? It used to be just sometimes but now it is everytime Sad

Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 06:27:22 pm »

Have you tried taking out the mod and seeing if that helps any? If it does, then obviously the mod is at fault and needs to be worked on. If not, then I don't know what to tell you because I never left Sims 2 and won't have 3 near me.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 11:16:07 pm »

Well, apparently, EA is aware of the problem and is working on a fix. Can't say it's much comfort, though.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
amberfaye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 09:56:03 am »

looks like they posted that back in november though. Yeah, not much comfort. And I dont have WA

Beth

Psh.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 05:46:25 pm »

I had that message too. I looked it up on google and someone said something about too many sims in the saved game. Depends how much sims you have created and are in the world. I thinkk. It happened a few weeks ago.

Psh yeah right
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: