Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 09:47:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pipes and Generator  (Read 3711 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
artemisentreri

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2009, 04:55:28 pm »

There used to be a factory set on here, with huge, rusted pipes, I-Beams, and a cool generator.  Any idea where I can find those?  Searched without much luck...
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 08:10:50 pm »

Guessing that you are looking for Olemantiker's Factory set, which was here until the hoo-ha last year. It is now at Beosboxboy's site, which is partially adult in nature, but the link I'm giving is to the particular page where the Factory set (non-adult) is:

*linking to adult sites (even if the download is not adult in nature) is against site rules. Link removed.*
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:15:08 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
artemisentreri

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 09:19:56 am »

You're awesome!  Thanks!
Rhaevyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2011, 03:45:18 pm »

The link Olemantiker has for his lot (MediaFire) is no more.  I would really like to get The Factory lot, anyone know another source?

I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit...
mookie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 06:13:44 pm »

If you go to the second link on that page you can download the items individually. All the items are there and the link/dl works, at least for the first one, that is all I checked.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 06:17:23 pm »

I've removed your link, rwills. Yes, it links to the area of the site where the download is, but the site is still adult in nature and, since the young ones (those under 18) can still follow your link and wander off to the adult in nature areas of the sites, it still falls under the "no linking to adult sites" rule.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Rhaevyn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 06:30:44 pm »

Thanks for the fast reply Mookie, but unfortunately I wasn't looking for just the items (most of which I still had) I wanted the actual lot.  Oh well /sad sigh

I slit a sheet, a sheet I slit, and on the slitted sheet I sit...
wongfoo2003

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2011, 07:51:39 am »

You can find olemantikers sets at http://www.all4sims.de/board/board.php?boardid=328. Have a look at the Erdgeschoss.

You can also find some rusted pipes by kativip at the garden of shadows. I'm not sure if it is allowed to add a link to that side here so i don't add it. But if you find the side search for that creator.

:? :? :? :color: :? :? :?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: