Insimenator.org
April 23, 2019, 08:42:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Trek Voyager Uniforms TS3  (Read 1746 times)
OkamiFukuro

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2015, 11:10:34 am »

Hi! As the title of this post suggests, I would like to request a version of the Star Trek Voyager uniforms for the Sims 3. I've done a lot of searching, and although I've found a lovely version for the Sims 2 made by NixNivis (found here for anyone who is curious: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=246232), I've had no luck finding anything for the Sims 3. As a big Voyager fan, I would absolutely adore having a set of these uniforms in my game. If anyone could send me a link to an outfit they've found or could make something, that'd be awesome.

Thanks in advance for any help! Smiley
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 04:49:33 pm »

Moved to the right section.

Also, did you see these?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
OkamiFukuro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 05:44:47 pm »

Oh, sorry. Didn't know it was in the wrong section, haha. I'm new to the site.

And yeah, I've seen them; the outfits aren't what I'm looking for, however. I'm looking for a more authentic design if possible, kinda like how those Sims 2 ones I mentioned were designed. Thanks though. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: