Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:28:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spawn a Baby/Infant Without Going Through Pregnancy  (Read 6823 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mr. Nice Guy
The Brainiac

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2009, 03:54:24 pm »

In the Sims 2 Monique (from Insimenator.org) created a mod called 'Create Baby with X' (see link below). It allowed the player to choose 2 parents for a baby and mix their genes together before spawning a baby immediately without going through pregnancy. The new baby would appear directly in the Maxis crib.

I would like to see a similar mod for the Sims 3. It should be able to do all that the 'Create Baby with X' mod could do for the Sims 2 and then some. Like perhaps allowing the player to just randomize the spawned baby's genes, but you would still have to choose 1 or 2 "parents" to have custody of the baby. In this way, it would be like the spawned baby was adopted out of the adoption pool, since the baby is not blood related to the parents. Also, I know this may be far-fetched and may not even be possible, but if there is some way to make it so that you could choose the gender of the spawned baby, that would be perfect! You couldn't do this in the Sims 2 with the 'Create Baby with X' mod or any other way.

Yeah, I know it sounds kind of like cheating, to use such a mod to have a baby at anytime without going through pregnancy, but my intention of using such a mod is to aid in setting up a new game with a family that has one or more babies already in the game, especially since you can't create a new baby in CAS (but it would be nice if you could! Wink ).

Thank you for your time and attention! Grin

http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=62111
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2009, 04:06:29 pm »

Could you please let us know if you have the WA Expansion and what patch you have?

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Mr. Nice Guy
The Brainiac

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2009, 04:08:31 pm »

Could you please let us know if you have the WA Expansion and what patch you have?

Yes, I have the WA expansion with the latest and greatest patch, 2.2.8. cool
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009, 08:39:06 pm »

Thank you. That information will make it easier for any modder who may decide to this on. Smiley

Good luck!

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Mr. Nice Guy
The Brainiac

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 08:50:00 pm »

I do not know if this matters or not, but I also forgot to mention that I am using the latest and greatest version of AwesomeMod as well. Yes, the newest one that is compatible with the 1.7.9 patch and WA. This helpful information is just in case there are any conflicts. Ideally, any such mod described in the OP should work with or without AwesomeMod or with any other Core mod, if at all possible. Wink
Mr. Nice Guy
The Brainiac

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 10:27:04 am »

In just the last couple of days, someone on MTS forums led me to a place where I found a mod that allows you to create babies in TS3 instantly! But it also does like "hundreds" of other cool things, too! Most of which I have yet to try it out! This is the Super Computer mod, which appears to be a near-equivalent to the SimBlender and Insimenator for the Sims 2! There are other cool mods at this site, too! I have yet to try any others out, though. Follow the link below to get to it:

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=c8cd01c2178f9e3e13f35ab10b43ec15&topic=1300.0

I still wish it were possible to create babies in CAS, though. Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: