Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:11:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mod request  (Read 5758 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Meek_Monkey

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2009, 12:22:28 am »

hi all I would like to request if you could make a mod for sims that go to the fridge and stuff there face. I did have one of dizzy mod called no stuff face, I think it was made for the base game it does not work anymore that I have all  the expansions and all of the stuff packs including Mansion and Garden.
EKozski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 12:49:07 am »

They do that automatically. Or, you can click on the fridge and make them to it.

I have all the EP's and most of the SP's including Mansion and Garden.

The Sims 3.........NO!
 Resident Creator at ColorSims
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 05:45:36 am »

I think the OP wants them to stop stuffing their faces rather than make them stuff their faces.

Meek_Monkey, could you please clarify whether you want the action to stop or to be made to happen on demand?

Alternatively, if you're after the updated dizzy hack, just get the magic file from The Laden Swallow.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2009, 07:59:55 am »

Dizzy's Magic file will work with Mansion and Garden since both AL and MG share a lot of identical stuff with some new objects available only in MG.

Try that first and see if it works for you and then let us know if that was what you were after.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Meek_Monkey

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 05:14:56 pm »

Engram
I would like to stop stuff face.
The hack from dizzy its not what i want but i will give it a go. I was asking for a mod no stuff face.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: