Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 05:03:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trick or Treating  (Read 2380 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
batcookie

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2009, 02:37:15 pm »

I'm no modder, so I'm completely unsure as to whether or not this is even possible. What I'd like is a mod that would allow sim children (and teens?) to go trick-or-treating. Ideally they should leave the house as if they were going for a walk or jog and when they return they'd have some sort of candy in their inventory. Children should definitely be able to go, teens option would be cool for the more playful types, and heck if possible, maybe even adults could get a "Take _____ trick-or-treating" option so they can go with the child? I dunno, I'm just throwing ideas out there. I've seen objects like jack-o-lanterns that have been modded to give candy, but never one that let sims actually leave the lot to trick-or-treat. Hope this sparks someone's interest! Thanks for your time guys!
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 02:41:14 pm »

I have no idea if this is possible either, but you need to tell us what EPs and SPs you have. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
batcookie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2009, 02:42:49 pm »

I have all the EPs but AL, and as for SPs, I only have Family Fun, Celebration and Glamor Life. Sorry, forgot to add that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: