Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:27:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Fitting Outfit :oP  (Read 7951 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:32:40 pm »

Its not the best outfit ever but considering the sim *which is Walt who also is the model* it was put together for, its too nice. LoL. Well below will be the *ahem* "model" showing off his new outfit that happens to be just an existing maxis turtle neck with pants outfit for an elder. I simply just added the pic I found off a website that I can't remember now.  tongue Hope that's ok.

Credits go to DaSpecial1 for creating the most vile sim ever *lol* I'm sure it pained DaSpecial1 terribly to make this sim. Thank you for your sacrifice.  Grin
As for the outfit itself do whatever pleases you. Recolor it or burn it, its up to you. Wink If I left anything out or the file don't work let me know.

Please won't you help. LoL.

Funny thing about this I didnt have to make the skunk spray him. He tried to pet it and it growled then sprayed him. LOL!

* 5ffe8577_eldersweater.rar (204.3 KB - downloaded 361 times.)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2009, 02:05:07 am by Stinkerbella » Logged

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work -Thomas Edison
DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 01:47:16 am »

Kudo's to you for the most fitting shirt ever Thumbs Up...and the sign Laugh2! Darn, now I do have to put him in my game just for the lutz. *throws tantrum* Remember he's not a gamer, so Failsim won't enjoy sim life at all.

Now where do I get that sim roaster from? Evil

Sims by Dasi:

Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 02:02:08 am »

Glad you liked the sign.  Grin I had to redo it after I posted the pic since it came out blurred.
LoL at sim roaster. Let me know where I can find it too.  Evil
I have still been thinking of ways to torture this guy but I can't decide what to try first. May do a coin flip idea.  Grin I hope to do a separate shirt for an elder so it can be used with whatever bottom the user wants but I haven't found one or at least one I liked. :oP

DaSpecial1
Spamcake in Disguise

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 02:08:01 am »

I think some "Great-Depression" style ragamuffin torn pants with patches and holey shoes would top this look off nicely. Maybe we should warn people: do not look directly at the fail (when playing) Wink.

Sims by Dasi:

Stinkerbella
Site Santa!

Duchess of Dorks

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 02:14:23 am »

ROFL2 Great idea! I will look around for a pair. I might have to put in a request in if I can't find any. I never tried recoloring pants before.

caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 02:21:59 am »

You're all just having too much fun with this! I'm not complaining! Keep them coming! Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: