Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 08:58:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: old but new~!  (Read 1836 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lessaren
« on: December 05, 2009, 10:19:17 pm »

Hi nova-storm here! I can't get in to my old account! I tried to have it reset me Password but it said there was no user with that name. So I tried to make my account with that name and it said name was in use! Wink If you can fix it great! I will make a new one with that name and you can delete this. OR could you reset the pass word for me and PM it to me here. I am not sure what the email I had linked to that name was.... t-ontheleftcheek@......com I think... PM me if you need more info from me...

<3 Nova  Evil
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 10:32:34 pm »

Hi Smiley

It's also possible to change your display name in the profile setting  Wink
And you shouldn't post your E-mail address in the forum. Let's just say - beware of spam...

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
lessaren
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 10:34:40 pm »

Hi Smiley

It's also possible to change your display name in the profile setting  Wink
And you shouldn't post your E-mail address in the forum. Let's just say - beware of spam...

hehehe spam was the reason I did not add the whole thing plus that has become my spam email. so let them spam away! lol I will try to change the name but I bet it will tell me it is in use already
jamesabrown1
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2009, 06:07:05 am »

Hi, don't know about the name in use thing, but a rose by any other name. Welcome, and welcome back.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: