Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 11:59:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Satyrs project: accessory horns and ears - UPDATE 9 Mar 2007  (Read 213893 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
riajaynis
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2007, 10:06:52 pm »

This are great! Thanks!
ralphbananas

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2007, 05:27:11 pm »

Quote from: Foxybaby;129416
Truly, amzing work-I love them. I wanted my sims to be realistic-Now i want fantasy................hmmm.........could recreate Narnia..................Thats Mr Tumlus (sp?) sorted!

Love the idea Foxybaby!

About the meshes...

FREAKIN' SWEET! (sorry, couldn't control myself)

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!
tjabernathey

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2007, 02:44:46 pm »

I can't believe I'm just now discovering these.  How cool are these things or what!!!!
rosenshyne

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 09, 2007, 01:38:38 pm »

Quick question: Has anyone else had a problem with the horns flashing blue in pets? I know that some accessory meshes no longer work since Pets, and I'm hoping this isn't one of them. Thank you for any response!

Whatever, that Amish boy totally lied, because he said it was a dwarf rabbit, and it grew up to be a full grown cat.
BrokenPetalz
« Reply #94 on: February 18, 2007, 07:53:59 am »

wow these are really cool... and great as i use enayla skintones... have you ever thought of uploadin to MTS2 - your work would be greatly appreciated over there... xxx
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: March 04, 2007, 02:58:22 am »

BrokenPetalz, if you look for Marvine & me in the members at MTS2, you will see we both belong to the mod squad :lol:

We have a home on the Internet, that is InSIM and GaySimsClub2.net.  We have a hard enough time keeping up with those two - doing everything on 3 would be impossible to manage.

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
-- Maugham, W. Somerset. Ashenden: Or the British Agent.
Fallon

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2007, 12:33:56 pm »

Thank you very kindly for these. Always thought the elf ears were far too big.
Thraxwhirl

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2007, 09:58:25 am »

Thanks, Marvine. Great work. Smiley

You might want to check on the clothing categories though. I checked in SimPE(I always check Accessorie's Cats in SimPE before importing them), and none of them were set to "naked/"skin", and only two were set for "Maternity"/"Pregnant". Was this deliberate, or an honest mistake?

In any event, I've updated my own copies, but you might want to update these here so users unfamiliar with SimPE can re-download them...

...unless it was deliberate of course. Wink

Otherwise, excellent. Absolutely gorgeous, and so much better than any horns I already had.

Many thanks. Smiley

Adam.
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2007, 11:52:24 am »

hrm... *goes to check for category madness*

"There is a certain elegance in wasting time. Any fool can waste money, but when you waste time you waste what is priceless."
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2007, 01:09:14 pm »

Mm I'll reupload the ram horns that for whatever reason had the category code 0x0000027F instead of 0x0000037F, but to me this last one is for all categories including nude... And it always worked when tested in game, which I had to do more than once O_o

EDIT: gah I need to update them all to include outerwear!! (code 0x0000137F for those interested in doing it themselves)
*bats eyelashes at Yakov*
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 01:23:37 pm by marvine » Logged
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: March 08, 2007, 04:01:22 pm »

ok ok ok ok ok ok *adds to list*

BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2007, 12:20:20 pm »

Ok - ears & horns updated for Seasons EP available in the first post of this thread.

cougarmadcat

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2007, 01:10:15 pm »

Hey guys.  Long time no terrorize.

I am having problems getting the horns to show in the female catagory.  I downloaded the meshes only rar and installed it but nothing shows.  Do I have to remove the ram, goat and small mf files for it to work?

Thanks Beo and Marvine! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Cats are not leaders.  Cats are not followers.  Cats just are. :cat:
Dogs are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions. They pass no criticisms.

My blog is Madcat Madhouse
BeosBoxBoy
Silent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2007, 01:12:51 pm »

Het cougar!  You may have to redownload the files and make sure you over-write any existing files.  There were older versions that were male only and I don't know if they have the same file names =(  I don't have the boy-girl combo on my system (i know sexist me, spank me)

cougarmadcat

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2007, 01:37:27 pm »

Quote from: beosboxboy;631066
Het cougar!  You may have to redownload the files and make sure you over-write any existing files.  There were older versions that were male only and I don't know if they have the same file names =(  I don't have the boy-girl combo on my system (i know sexist me, spank me)

Spank you?  But that's not my job Wink

Thanks Beo.  I will try it all again and see if that works.  If not I'll come cry on your shoulder for a Cthulu doll Smiley

Cats are not leaders.  Cats are not followers.  Cats just are. :cat:
Dogs are such agreeable friends. They ask no questions. They pass no criticisms.

My blog is Madcat Madhouse
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: