Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 05:03:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Neighborhood Shoving person, or at least NPC only (And another small thing)  (Read 2598 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ShadowGuardian
« on: December 07, 2009, 04:42:18 am »

Well I like to make my characters in the Sims... and boy was I shocked when one of my characters.. completely OUT OF CHARACTER mind you, came tearing into my two Elves house, and shoved my poor unsuspecting sim! 0.0

If it was a NPC I wouldn't midn as much.. I can just type a cheat and fence em in till they die! But not with the sims I made!  I'm gonna have to remake those sims cause randomly shoving is so far out of Kraeos's character it annoys me!  He knocked over another sim's trashcan too...
SO yeah gonna kill him off and remake him and hope a NPC becomes the shover instead...

So what I want is some sort of mod that makes NPC's only the neighborhood menace, if not taking out the neighborhood menace alltogether.

Also, I want Squide's Mod "Throw Up Interaction Enabled" to work on all toilets, including custom ones.
http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/topic,10317.0.html As it stands, the only toilets it works for are the base game ones.
I want it to work for all toilets cause I have a funny idea to use it for using a bucket toilet I downloaded lol (For medieval sims )

Another possibility of this is something like a posebox.. a small item placed somewhere that you can command the Sim to throw up, and the sim runs to the closest toilet. I have no idea whatsoever how to code or any of that lol.

But yeah if somebody could do that it would be awesome

I have all of the Expansion Packs and all of the stuff packs.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 04:39:17 pm by ShadowGuardian » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 04:58:47 am »

Please let us now what EPs and SPs you have or your request won't be able to be done.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 06:41:24 am »

As far as the custom toilets you will have to ask the person that made those custom toilets to do that Cheesy

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2009, 05:46:19 pm »

At a guess, your playable was looking through the telescope during the day, spying on the neighbours. The game always picks one sim in the neighbourhood for everyone to spy on and that's the sim that will come and shove whoever was spying on them. It may look like it's "out of the blue" because sometimes the sim that was spying will have finished with the telescope and moved on to another action before the one they were spying on comes charging onto the lot.

There are two solutions:

1. Stop your sims from using the telescope during the day.

2. Get TJ's hack that stops the shoving: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=13.0

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
ShadowGuardian
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2009, 06:50:37 pm »

Ah thanks!  That does make sense!  Awesome hehe No more random sims coming and shoving! *downloads mod*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: