Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 12:43:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Satyrs project: YA, adult and elder  (Read 107628 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
shishimarie

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 25, 2007, 09:26:29 pm »

I have place the satyr mesh/recolor into outerwear but it looks odd that they are walking around in winter with no coats or scarves.  Can someone make some type of outerwear for my satyr boys?
oykawoo

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2007, 03:59:46 pm »

How are the rest of the satyrs coming?

Please do not recolor my stuff. If my stuff is a recolor of somone elses work then recolor the original. Please do not upload my stuff unless its with a sim. Please include a link to my thread with your sim.
harry4play

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2007, 08:01:20 am »

A Summernightsdream. Shakespeare in my game. I love it.
Thank you very much
Harry
marvine
Silent

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2007, 02:59:03 pm »

Quote from: oykawoo;678374
How are the rest of the satyrs coming?

Erm... It's a long and difficult pregnancy? :lol:
pandasims

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2007, 08:23:42 am »

Thanks so much!!!:love5:

Love Nature and Peace For the Future .  :love3:
Jynxy

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 29, 2007, 01:27:17 pm »

I think a female satyr would be pretty, but would she be topless as well? Hmmm....? :smt115

~JyNxY~

:spanish:
Angel74

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 30, 2007, 02:17:12 am »

nice job...
Krayzieworld

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2007, 12:45:46 pm »

Are you still going ahead on the other ages? Since SavantInamorata has made the others... but I don't mind saying I'd rather wait for yours, however long it may be.

:coffee: You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music.
- Jim Carrey
Dr. Henry McCoy

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2007, 05:58:56 pm »

Awesome! Thank you!
JCSpencer

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 02, 2007, 02:34:25 am »

These are fantabulous! Thank you guys!

Just a minor point of confusion. Are these the same thing as offered here - http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=11542 - the only difference being one is showerproofed and one is not? Meaning also that I need only download one set?

Join the Animal Army ... your site just might depend on it!
...- Admiral Anemone, Animal Army Naval Division
shishimarie

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2007, 01:31:22 am »

Marvine or Beosboxboy,
    Could you please make winter clothes (a coat or scarf)for the satyres.  Please, Please, Please! My satyr boys look funny walking in the snow with nothing on.  By the way all my male sims are satyres.  Once you go satyr you can't go back!
deagh93

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2007, 03:49:26 pm »

Thank you so much for making these - this is about 90% perfect fit for a character that's in my head.  It would be 100% if he had wolf paws for feet instead of hooves.  If I had *any* talent at creating I'd try to make an accessory...but I don't, so I'll just adjust what is in my head.

Although...have you heard of anyone doing such a thing?  (This same mesh except with wolf paws - or any kind of paws - for feet, or paw feet as an accessory.)  I did some hunting and didn't find anything, but it doesn't hurt to ask...

Thank you, thank you for allowing me to get so close to the character in my head! (He's not a satyr, exactly, he's a demigod who has dominion over the animal kingdom - but this is damned close, so I'm running with it.)

Thank you again!
soul_rune1984

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2007, 07:02:14 pm »

actually, you can get a slippers accessory at  modthesims2 made by the very talented q3tbo. they're plushy tiger paws but they can probably be recoloured to whatever you need for your demigod sim.  I'll check and see if they'll look ok with the satyr mesh and let you know how it looks.  Or you may even be able to recolor the hooves on the satyr clothes to look like paws....  Anyway, I'll let you know about how the slippers look like.

well I checked to see how the slippers would look with the satyr body...I guess it depends on how big you want the feet to be,  if you wanted them to be rather large then they may be what you're looking for.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 07:40:50 pm by soul_rune1984 » Logged
deagh93

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2007, 11:51:41 pm »

Quote from: soul_rune1984;888332
well I checked to see how the slippers would look with the satyr body...I guess it depends on how big you want the feet to be,  if you wanted them to be rather large then they may be what you're looking for.

Thanks!  I'll check them out.  Hmm, maybe.  I'll play with it.  I *can* do simple recolours.  That's about the extent of it, though.  I suck.

Now he wants an arm torc and tats. :roll:  Demanding demigod, he is.  Going to be a fun character, though.
soul_rune1984

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2007, 12:15:34 pm »

Oh, I know where you can get tatoos as well...again at modthesims2 it's in the game mod section and its called  Real Body Overlays - Tattoos  and it was made by Morague it lets you give your sims tattoos without using a tattooed skin.  It's an item that you can get in shopping mode it looks like a crate.  There are two sets for male and female (though I don't know what they look like on the females yet)  1st set are sort of like the ones on some of the university clothing and the 2nd has a dragon on each arm and a large tribal(?) type on the chest and a small swirly tattoo at the base of the neck.  I hope this is what you are looking for.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
  Print  

Jump to: