Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 10:25:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Medieval Clothing!  (Read 4288 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
yakuria

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2009, 08:04:18 pm »

I have a perfect medieval town thanks to Simverses.net but sadly I only have 4 lonely hobbit dresses and no clothes for my males. And my kids are running around in now-a-days clothes.  Headwall I hate it. It kinda ruins the holw period. So can any one make a fashion medieval clothes line for the sims including children and toddlers and teens and YA/A and Elders! Elves and orc meshes welcome as well as any other mythical creature you wish. Wings to.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 08:12:58 pm »

There's a huge amount of medieval cc out there. You just have to know where to look.

There's The Dark Project on MTS.

Search results for medieval Body Shop items on MTS.

All About Style will have some medieval clothing under "Themes".

You could also try looking through the content list on the SimsWiki page.

There's probably lots more, but that's a good start for you. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
yakuria

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 07:36:32 am »

Thanks, All about style had a nice dress I could download but I need Sims 3 medieval clothes, the dark project is for sims 2 I believe but correct me if I am wrong.  tongue
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 12:58:38 pm »

*facepalm*. That's the second time I've done this. I really need to start looking at where I'm posting. Sorry about that. I saw "medieval clothes" and thought "Oooh! I know this one!"

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
NicoleKrieger

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2010, 11:14:06 pm »

I have a perfect medieval town thanks to Simverses.net but sadly I only have 4 lonely hobbit dresses and no clothes for my males. And my kids are running around in now-a-days clothes.  Headwall I hate it. It kinda ruins the holw period. So can any one make a fashion medieval clothes line for the sims including children and toddlers and teens and YA/A and Elders! Elves and orc meshes welcome as well as any other mythical creature you wish. Wings to.

I've just added some medieval dress links to the simswiki.info content list. Unfortunately, there is mostly stuff for female adults. There are some long skirts for girls, teens, and elders. I have found nothing for men so far.
shellyk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2010, 04:03:36 pm »

All-About-Style have a Sims3 section now and there's medieval clothing in there

ShellyKScotland----------------------
"Girl's kick ass, says so on the T-Shirt":rabbit:
NicoleShields

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2010, 11:50:07 am »

The stuff at All About Style is victorian, really, though I suppose the long skirts and corset tops for the adult females could work for medieval, too. There's nothing for men.

The only thing I found that could work for men is the death robes at MTS2.  There are long skirts for every female category at least, but for men...
Rayea

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 06:34:00 pm »

MTS have just started a new Medievil Chalange thing, and they have allready got a new wench dress up there.
Also some furniture too, and for the sims3, not sims 2 Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: