Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 10:19:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 34CE Tees  (Read 3243 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
writerchick

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2009, 06:05:55 am »

Used Warlokk's Maxis T-shirt conversion mesh for 34CE for these, which you can find here.  Shadowing textures from Maxis; embroidery designs by me.  These look good used with the Sussi Bodyshape...

Download Embroidered 34CE Tee Shirts here

* 34CEEmbroideredTeesCollageThumbnail.jpg (12.22 KB, 120x107 - viewed 29716 times.)
MisNomer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2009, 07:56:30 am »

Very nice!  Which mesh did you use to get them to go smoothly down past the navel?  Every Warlokk mesh for this shape I've seen that went that far down the midriff had a bra-less look.  Your shirts are beautifully smooth.
writerchick

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2009, 08:52:58 am »

Very nice!  Which mesh did you use to get them to go smoothly down past the navel?  Every Warlokk mesh for this shape I've seen that went that far down the midriff had a bra-less look.  Your shirts are beautifully smooth.

No special mesh needed -- I just extended the alpha layer down further on Warlokk's T-shirt mesh.  Realized this would work from HP's modesty set, because that's what she did with the T-shirts.  However, this doesn't work for some of the other tops, which have a "hard" edge at the bottom.

You do get a hint of a crack problem in the back, but it's not too bad... Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: