Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:44:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! I NEED HELP!  (Read 4828 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Iwannatakeinsimenatorout

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2009, 01:03:29 pm »

SOMEONE COULD PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TAKE INSIMENATOR OUT OF MY COMPUTER?! I HAD INSTALLED THE SIMS 2 IN MY PC AND IT CAME WITH IT, AND I DON'T WANT INSIMENATOR IN MY PC! (I dont like to use those cheats) PLEASE HELP! I HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 01:29:22 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 01:34:32 pm »

Insimenator doesn't come with The Sims 2 - unless you've installed a... suspect... version of the game. Removing it is easy - just delete it from the Downloads folder.

Since there's only four posts in this thread, you should have been able to see that the main thread says "unsupported" (meaning this site only  hosts the mod, but doesn't support it). Maybe it would've also been a good idea to read the sticky post that says "Insimenator mod help", before starting to shout for help.  
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 01:39:51 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 01:38:39 pm »

I removed the size coding from your post because it's just not necessary. Also, please turn your capslock off when you post. There's no need to "shout" Taken from our site rules:

While we're on the subject of punctuation, etc, please do not type in all caps. It's bad forum etiquette and viewed as shouting. It's also annoying as all get go.

This is also not the right place to post. We have a Help section for the sims you should post in, not here. Topic moved.

Now, the file. Just go into your Downloads folder and take the mod out. It really is that simple. The file will be labelled "Insimenator 2.9 [version] Edition.package" ([version] being whatever version you installed - OBJ, DEST or SIM). As theraven said, this mod does not come with the game. You (or someone else) had to have installed it in order for it to get there (unless you installed an illegal version, which we won't help you fix).

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: