Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 11:00:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: AVOID ISA.net, possible danger to your computers!  (Read 19344 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2009, 05:32:13 pm »

As I said before, roerzman, I understand you're trying to help people avoid the same trouble and appreciate it. What the other staff members were doing was simply attempting to clarify where this actually came from and how it was possible ISA.org created this problem for you. As it turns out, thanks to this clarification, this resulted in the discovery that it wasn't anything to do with us, but with Walt's failed ISA.net site.

By now, hopefully, most of the community knows there's nothing at the .net sites and doesn't go there, but this is definitely good to know and good incentive to avoid them. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
roerzman

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 07:05:57 pm »

The insimadult site is clean, (no pun intended) however the links to the site on google are not what they state, Clicking on insimadult org. gave me something that was not insimadult, I certainly didn't stick around to see what it was. The login link in google was the correct one.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 07:46:32 pm »

That's why you need to check the URL before you randomly click one of the results. If it looks suspicious, don't click it.

Now, I think this topic has dragged on long enough. We appreciate your concern, but I think this matter is settled.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Paden
Admin

Great cat of NO mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2009, 01:22:17 pm »

One last thing: update your damn bookmarks, if you haven't already and you won't have to get your links through Google. I'm just sayin.

I'm not a button, so DO NOT PUSH ME.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: