Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 09:07:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 11th Doctor Who Suit  (Read 2629 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
goatdip
« on: December 13, 2009, 12:21:59 am »

Can somebody with a knowledge of profesional recoloring, take a crack at making the 11th doctor who's costume, played by matt smith, for the sims 2. anyways, anybody interested should type in "Matt  Smith Doctor Who" on Google, and look for the quirky guy in a bowtie standing next to a blue police in a box.
Please, somebody make this, there's a perfect bowtie mesh for this in the sims 2 base game, but I need it in the doctor who color scheme with the elbow patches! Hope someone can do it! please reply! Grin

*Moderation note:  Your post was previously edited for a reason, and there was not reason to go back and add the silly colors again.  Since you can't be arsed to follow through with a reasonable request from staff or familiarize yourself with site rules and guidelines, consider yourself warned.*
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 08:23:01 pm by Tenshii~Akari » Logged
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 01:39:03 am »

Two things:

There's no need for all the colorful and bolded text; plain ol' black is just fine. To that extent, I've edited your post to get rid of it.

Second, you need to fix your link there; looks like it got truncated.

Carry on.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 01:48:39 am »

Also if you're trying to direct link to an image on someone elses site, please take a moment to read this post on hotlinking. Instead, save the image to your hard drive, upload it to the third party image hosting site of your choice and share it here using their BB code, please. 

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 08:27:48 pm »

Alright, goatdip, since you want to be funny and all with your colors and not follow through with a simple request not to use them in excess, consider this thread locked.  As stated in the rules:

Please respect any reasonable request made by site staff. An example is if a staff member asks a line of dialogue to stop, or to use more civil language, or to remind a member of the site rules and request they follow them. Users not complying with a reasonable request may find their post deleted and a warning or banning (temporary or permanent) issued.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: