Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:14:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SimPE Question  (Read 1802 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ivn8play

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2009, 01:11:21 am »

If anyone knows please tell me how to make accessories available for all ages using SimPE obviously. Anyways I downloaded these accessories but to my disapointment they where only for young adult to Elder. I tried making them for all ages myself but I dont understand what to do, unlike making things bi-gender where I just go to gender in each mesh overlay and  change the number (which in each one is the same), the age mesh overlays are all different numbers so I dont understand what I need to change to make them all ages. So please if anyone knows how to do this please help, I very much appreciate it. Cheesy
rwills

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 06:15:30 pm »

Suggest asking this at the SimPE 'How To' forum, and/or perusing the SimPE tutorials available:

http://simpeforum.ambertation.de/forum/
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 06:44:11 pm »

You can't do it by simply only using SimPE.

To make accessories for all ages, you have to make new scaled down versions of the mesh for the ages toddler/child/teen, possibly also remesh a little so they'll fit better. You also have to reposition them, since they don't share the same skeletons as the adult versions.

There are a few tutorials at Modthesims (even some step-by-step tuts in the beginners section), and Bloom made a tutorial on how to add toddler accessories (You'll find it in the tutorials section here at insim).

You can also clone accessories that aleady has all ages/genders included, like the shrek ears or animal parts at Modthesims.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: