Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:57:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby on Board  (Read 18167 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 11:04:46 am »

When you extract it, you should get a choice on what format to use.  One of those options is the TIF, or TIFF format.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

Read my story Soul Searching!  Tell me what you think.
gdayars

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2006, 01:23:33 pm »

oh mine doesnt give an option.  it just extracts it.  probably because my computer doesnt support all forms of extraction? (would bet the graphics card is influencing it?)
gdayars

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2006, 01:38:11 pm »

ok I went into jasc, and checked under file.  If a file is present it gives me the option to export with a png optimizer, a jpeg optimizer and a gif optimizer which then shows me with the png the uncompressed changed to compressed version and an option of noninterlaced and interlaced.
jase439

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2006, 10:22:11 pm »

I think she means when you extract it from SimPE, TIFF is one of the supported file formats.

"Craaaazy...toys in the attic...I am craaaazy...truly gone fishing...they must have taken my marbles away..."
gdayars

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2006, 07:54:56 am »

oh ok. I havent ever successfully made clothes with simpe just object recolors. I havent ever noticed that format with objects but then I am the queen of unobservance.  I tried once with simpe to make clothes but did something wrong.  I guess I will have to go back in and try again if it can make clothing so much clearer.  I had noticed that although my clothing made from body shop were blurry my objects werent.  I figured it was some kind of setting somewhere just wasnt sure where Smiley  Thanks everybody for being patient with me!
~aByssa~

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2006, 05:51:34 pm »

I am SOO happy!!!! I'm getting paintshop pro X in a couple weeks! So that means I can do recolours and stuff really good! And not for a limmited time!!:tongue3: :clapp: :glasses7:

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..~*~aByssa~*~
gdayars

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 03:27:20 pm »

congratulations!
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2006, 12:32:41 am »

Try downloading the inteenimator!  That's a lovely mod that will help you get your sim teens pregnant as well as much, much more.

"Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  "I think so Brain, but if you changed the P to an O, my name would be Oinky." - Pinky and The Brain

~aByssa~

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2006, 03:35:14 pm »

thanx gdayars!

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..~*~aByssa~*~
Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2007, 12:04:15 pm »

What exactly do you need help with?

Mandie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 08:47:47 pm »

To get them pregnant, you have to download the inteenimater.

xHannaHx

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 06:55:37 am »

well as madie has said (in the post right before you), you have to download the inteenimater

here's the link:http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/forums/inteenimater/index.php

Planning a sim wedding? In need of the perfect gown? Your search shall be no longer. Check out my set of 3 wedding gowns:love8:
Click here To get me in your game. You know you wanna :dance:
[/FONT][/SIZE]
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: