Insimenator.org
April 28, 2024, 06:48:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: USS Trident Submarine-Very little CC  (Read 2703 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
scubabri

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2009, 01:35:48 am »

Hi all, this is my very first sims 2 upload! Guess better late than never, please bear with me if I make a mistake.

This is a large residential lot unfurnished featuring a multi-leveled submarine with dry decks and yet in the water. I placed the lot about five or so clicks from the water, it wont flood the lot-the water also isnt a lake. If you guys like it I can upload my other navy stuff as I have created an entire navy base for one of my sub-hoods. Simple extract the rar and install with pack clean installer.

Thanks hope you guys like it!

Scubabri  rolleyes

P.S. There are a few pieces of CC with the file, only floors,walls, and terrain paint. They are not necessary to install, I made a few but there are others I did not make. Not sure about the protocol, so Im sorry if I have content Im not supposed to have in there-sorry Im new and stupid!  Undecided

File removed Sad
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 01:58:03 am by scubabri » Logged
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2009, 01:54:05 am »

First, as the uploading rules state, you may only upload one image as an attachment. The rest must be posted in the body of your post via third party image hosting site. Second, aslo as per our uploading rules, you must give full credit for any cc you use. A list including the the name of the creator and the site it's from is preferred, but a CI screen shot will work.

Thanks Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
scubabri

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2009, 01:57:04 am »

Yeah I knew that about the images but I can't figure out how to put the image in the text. The CC in pack installer did not show a creators name either, but I guess I can just remove the file for download. Ah well at least I tried!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: