Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 08:18:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sim Coast Choppers SSC V2 Evolution  (Read 16830 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sanctum

View Profile WWW
« on: December 15, 2009, 12:01:12 pm »

Sim Coast Choppers has finally grown up. This is the SCC V2 Evolution, it is a completely new mesh. The sim sits on the bike correctly, I've also added the passenger riding correctly now also.

Enjoy and let your sims take a ride on the wild side.

* SCC V2 Evolution c.jpg (60.53 KB, 610x460 - viewed 57120 times.)
* SC2_SimCoastChoppers_V2_Evolution.rar (764.94 KB - downloaded 5010 times.)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 07:53:27 pm by Sanctum » Logged

Come by our new site archived site at www.sim-share.net  Sanctum, Noeidog and babybluebug have retired. Our new policy is everything is open share! You can use any of our creations on your site. Enjoy and happy simming, just have fun
dreadwolf

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 12:54:26 am »

thanx for all your hard work

Ride it like you stole it
Essexgirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 01:20:11 pm »

Just wanted to say thank you for this creation of yours - it looks really good and works really well in the game (sent a sim to buy a pet dog on it and when he went to return home with a new dog it jumped on the back and rode pillion - I was very impressed)
Sanctum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 10:07:58 pm »

Thanx, I'm glad to hear that it runs well for you in your game, it may look like a high poly mesh, but it isn't really, I've learned to make my meshes as low poly as possible without sacrificing details. The dog riding on the back is a bonus I never even thought about. Next time you catch it happening I'd love to see the screenshot, it's one I want to frame.

Come by our new site archived site at www.sim-share.net  Sanctum, Noeidog and babybluebug have retired. Our new policy is everything is open share! You can use any of our creations on your site. Enjoy and happy simming, just have fun
Xilenita

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2010, 10:07:49 pm »

Thanks for this  Rock
ngbird

Lurker? is that like a Left tackle or Backstop?

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2010, 01:03:00 pm »

many thanks .This is now parked next to  the Hubless monster, wittyones cool rides, and your other splendid art works on wheels. any chance of a trike version,ssc v2 front end and Dart rear end perchance? kinda Excile Trike vibe, Okay
jynx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2010, 04:22:51 pm »

Is there any recolors as of yet?  this is a great vehicle, but having the same one for multiple sims gets confusing after awhile. Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: