Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 11:24:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WCIF usable repo gun and/or usable flashlight?  (Read 2679 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
melscape

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2009, 01:31:28 am »

I'm trying to create a spy music video and thought that it'd be easy enough to get a flashlight/torch in the story. I haven't been able to find anyone who has made a usable flashlight. I have the prop from decorgal's prop accessory pack but I was hoping to find one working for Sims 2.

I thought the easiest way to "pretend" there was a flashlight beam visible on the wall might be to use the repo man's gun. But I haven't been able to find any enabled for playable Sims to use. Surely someone has wanted to zap away objects at will?

The only other thought was that someone could have (or maybe could) clone the fingerprint scanner career reward and make it look like flashlight since it casts a beam of light.

I've searched modtheSims. I've searched here. I've tried to google it. I read the Sims Wiki content list. None of have directed me to any of these things. Thanks in advance if you are able to help in any way.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2009, 11:32:47 am »

It is on MTS2, if you look it's called the prop hack or something I'll post the link later it's downtime on MTS.

Find me on moonlight <3
melscape

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2009, 01:02:36 am »

This made me actually test out the prop hack I'd already downloaded and realized that the flashlight actually lit up. I thought it was just decorative based on the way it was described. Feeling dumb now. Thanks!
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2009, 01:49:13 am »

I think that it also even has a repo gun too ;]

Find me on moonlight <3
melscape

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2009, 01:11:48 pm »

The one I have only has real world objects like briefcases, clipboards, umbrella, stuff like that. No repo gun. Do you have a link to a prop hack that does have one?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 02:04:33 pm »

There's some shooters over at www.simwardrobe.com you may be interested in.  Vampcat has some other guns at Sims2Workshop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: