Insimenator.org
April 24, 2024, 06:11:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find the walls I made to share with other people  (Read 2959 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Larke

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2009, 02:49:34 am »

Hello there! I made some walls in Homecrafter. But how the heck do I figure out which walls I made so that I can include them in a zip or something to share with other folks?

I have tons of custom content. Where do I find the game fold that has the actual wall files in it? When I install walls it uses the Sims2Pack Clean Installer.

Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to share these plain, neutral walls with other people who are also desperate for same.
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 03:30:53 am »

Check the settings on the clean installer, and see which folder it installs to. Most likely the Downloads folder, which is where you'll find those walls.

And it's a good idea to sort things in subfolders. Makes it a lot easier to find things when you need them.

Do you have to install the walls by opening them in the clean installer? In that case, if you don't find the .package files, you can probably upload the sims2pack files instead.

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Larke

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 04:29:32 am »

Ok, so if I remove all the content in my downloads/walls folder, all the custom content will be removed from the game?

That way I'd re-create the walls and know for a fact that those in the downloads/walls folder will be the ones I just made?

If so, that is entirely do-able! And you all may enjoy some custom Behr paint walls with white mouldings and oak mouldings.
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2009, 11:43:38 am »

You can remove your current CC, and install your walls.  They should be in the Downloads folder.  Rename them as you will, pack them up and share.  Before you start your game up again, put your CC back in and you should have no lost content in game.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: