Insimenator.org
May 01, 2024, 08:19:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: self sims and a few more requests. can anyone help?  (Read 10427 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 10:09:33 pm »

Heh. Why go through all the trouble if the original requester isn't going to even use them?

Next time you make a request, phyfer, you post it in the correct section. We have request areas for both TS2 and TS3.

If there's one thing I hate, it's to see people work away for nothing.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
phyfer

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 12:33:03 am »

If there's one thing that I hate its people who are arrogant and rude. Do you think I wanted to have her go to the trouble to make sims I couldn't even use. Here's an idea: instead of going around to random topics and putting in your own two-sense about how much better you are than everyone, make it a little clearer that this requests section for ts2.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 12:48:04 am »

Phyfer that was really rude. And on top of it you were rude to an admin, to Jenna. This forum is clearly marked sims 2. Jenna's two-cents are always welcomed, and she usually is right about what she says- like now. I know that you wouldn't have asked if you'd realized it was for sims 2, I get that. But there is no need to be rude to anyone, especially the admin about the site that belongs to them. Jenna was in no way arrogent or rude, she was simply trying to explain something to you.

And to be entirely honest I do think that Jenna holds a very important spot on this site, and unless you enjoy being banned I suggest you be nice.

Find me on moonlight <3
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 12:58:03 am »

Heh, you don't need to defend me, K, but I appreciate it. Smiley

Perhaps my reply was a bit rude, but it comes from having seen too many requests filled for people who either quite rudely rejected them, or would suddenly pipe in at the end and say what they actually wanted it for. In all cases, it was a wasted effort for the person filling the request.

Next time just save yourself (and everyone else) the trouble and state what you want the request for, and post in the appropriate section. Simple as that.

For now though, this topic is getting locked. I don't need anyone else supplying gasoline to an already heated topic.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: