Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 05:45:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Recolor of a Bloom baby outfit mesh  (Read 7336 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
the evil writer

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:35:47 pm »

Hi
I've done a red and green recolor of one of bloom's infant meshes for Christmas. It has stripes and a white reindeer on the chest.

This is what it looks like typically

But if you'd prefer the hat not to show up like this (perhaps so you could have a hair also found here at IS as shown)

you need to download the mesh (but not the recolors) in this thread http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=278731 too and keep it in the same folder as the one in this thread. I have no idea why doing this removes the hat, just that it does. Nor do I know why having the two files in seperate subfolders results in the hat appearing anyway. Just go with it. Smiley

The fine print:
1. as with all baby outfits, you can only have one recolor in your download folder at any given time. All babies born in your game will get this outfit.
2. because of #1 do not upload this outfit to the exchange. If you upload a house with this outfit in your downloads folder, everyone who downloads the lot will get the outfit, and many will have no idea what happened or how to get rid of it. So let's avoid that, shall we?

p.s. if you'd like the nursery in the pictures, go here http://sims2artists.sublimesims.net/smf/index.php?topic=1898.msg37450#msg37450

* xmasbabyoutfit.rar (101.88 KB - downloaded 382 times.)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 09:06:35 pm by the evil writer » Logged

Download some   Toddler Fashions (other stuff too, but toddler stuff sticks to the exchange best)
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2009, 07:18:24 am »

Happy Christmas Smiley

Both outfits use difrent meshes, one is with the diaper and hat and the other one is the nude.
Since these are default replacements the mesh is already included, in the package with the hat that is(mine)

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: