Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 09:22:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No traits or lifetime wishes available in CAS mode after installing latest patch  (Read 2403 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Jay61

View Profile
« on: December 22, 2009, 09:22:02 pm »

I recently installed the newest patch for Sims 3.  Everything seems to work fine EXCEPT, I can no longer create new Sims because they must have traits and lifetime ambitions, neither of which are accessible now.  Also, I can no longer play existing families.  The loading starts, but then stops and the game locks up every time I try to select a family to play.  I can, however, access unoccupied houses and lots.  I've checked and find no reference to either of these problems.  The same thing happened when I installed World Adventure (which updated my game).  So I uninstalled everything and reinstalled the base game (no patches) and it worked fine.  I've got a lot of custom content but it seems to have no effect on either of these problems.

I'm running XP with an Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT video card with one gig of memory.  I have 4 Gb of RAM.  Any help anyone can supply would be appreciated
rdm1052

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 10:05:49 am »

I am having the same problem!  Can't create any new sims.  Can play the old ones, but not create any.  It was only after I installed some downloads that it started that problem.  It is also crashing and throwing me to the desktop.  I have a great computer, and plenty of memory, so I know it's not that.  Please help!   Thanx  

<admin edit: email removed. spambots will love you for that, you know.>
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 01:29:29 pm by Jenna » Logged
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 10:37:24 am »

EAxis are reknown for their buggy patches, both for sims 2 and 3... Just so you know... Undecided

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: