Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:37:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: P I C T U R E S || From HATTERS -*Dec. 1st!*-  (Read 60796 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2010, 08:01:12 pm »

Smiley) Love love love love love!

Find me on moonlight <3
Prudensh

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2010, 04:08:52 am »

Your shots are all beautiful, and the lighting in particular is awesome. And I love all your greenery, both indoor and out. Potted plants and flowers really give your rooms that special touch. The pic of the piano with the plant in the foreground is my favourite.
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 07:55:07 pm »

madkitty~ daw, thank so much. Trust me, I have none. XD

OBretttterBO- hehe thank you!

Prudensh- Thank you! I love putting plants everywhere, it makes it look a lot less bare.

EEK! SO, it has been a while. I’ve been really busy and haven’t had time to sim. I never posted Skyler and Arie’s Fart East Vacation pictures so I thought I would now.

Signing in. I really wanted to build there own hotel, but it would have taken FOREVER.

Hehe. XD

Coming back from a tour.

They found a  map to a secret lot!

The old guy was really cool, he taunt Skyler this dragon tale thing. It was actually quite cool.

Pretty!

Total number of Woohoo’s: 6.

Ah, sorry for the sort of random order. It as really fun though, my sims need to go on Vacation’s more often. It took forever for the ninja to teach Arie the ninja ways. I swear, every time she got the wrong answer ! Skyler got food poising a lot which is funny. I'm thinking about redecorating their house now…XD

Thanks for looking!  Fanku2
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 11:15:41 pm by HATTERS » Logged

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 08:04:01 pm »

Oh andddd, here is an edit I did a while ago but never showed you guys.

This is my RP sim Lucas on another site. ^_^

Full Size (PLEASE check out, MUCH better quality!): http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2746/4451573121_a78f6ac35f_o.jpg

Ruffnut
aka KyleTheArtist

Totally Crazy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 09:44:53 pm »

delicious sims and gorgeous pictures!

I should start a thread too, I have to many and I feel bad for spamming on the threads XD

madkitty
Total Noob

Somewhat on Hiatus

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 03:05:05 pm »

@Kyle: You should! More piccies... Tongue
Bahaha, total woohoos; 6. XD

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2010, 05:03:47 pm »

KyleTheArtist: hehe, I know. I'd be a rich woman if I had a dollar for each time I wished they were real. XD

madkitty: It wasn't really my choice, they kept rolling wants. Have public woohoo, woohoo in bed, woohoo in hot tub, all of those came up almost daily. O_O Hehe typical honeymooners right? XD

More pictures soon guys! I just played a couple of days ago but haven't had time to organize them. I hope you guys are enjoying your games!  W00T

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2010, 05:16:40 pm »

I must admit the picture of Rye sitting with the little girl at the wedding on page 2 I think is hilarious.  Mostly because of his facial expression.

Is Skyler's hair a peggy?  I quite like it. 

I know what you mean about the woohoo wants.  My simself and my sim husband kept rolling wants to woohoo.  So did another family of mine - such naughty sims.

*Ahem*
Yes I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
No I don't care what you think.
Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2010, 05:20:04 pm »

<3 Love. A lot.

Find me on moonlight <3
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2010, 05:34:39 pm »

Zeggs- heh, I love that picture so much. I just think it's funny because he's a romance sim that has like 5 or 6 lovers. Out of all the girls he could have sat with, he sat with a little kid. He looks mortified like it's ruining his Lothario reputation = amusement for me. XD

I think Skyler's hair is peggy, I'd have to check because I'm not exactly sure. Next time I'm in bodyshop or CAS I could let you know if you want. Smiley

OBretttterBO- thank you! You always have the kindest things to say!

Katie
0BretttterB0

<3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2010, 05:36:58 pm »

I speak the truth! (:

Find me on moonlight <3
Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2010, 07:43:38 pm »

Zeggs- heh, I love that picture so much. I just think it's funny because he's a romance sim that has like 5 or 6 lovers. Out of all the girls he could have sat with, he sat with a little kid. He looks mortified like it's ruining his Lothario reputation = amusement for me. XD

I think Skyler's hair is peggy, I'd have to check because I'm not exactly sure. Next time I'm in bodyshop or CAS I could let you know if you want. Smiley

OBretttterBO- thank you! You always have the kindest things to say!

Yes that would be nice.

I know what you mean about romance sims.  My romance sim Kendra has 4 kids (with one on the way) and and only two of them came from the same dad.  Usually I don't play romance sims but when I reinstalled my game I can't help but make a lot of them (or at least a lot for me).

*Ahem*
HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2010, 07:13:20 pm »

Zeggs- I checked today and the hair is for sure peggy. Smiley

Alright so lately I've been playing two families. One of them is a family I made a long time ago then reinstalled my game. I remade them a while ago and they're were just sitting in the CAS bin for the longest time. I Played them for a really long time yesterday, so I have tons of pictures!

Here are the original two sims, Isabel and Jared. Smiley

They had their first child quickly, this is little Sahara.

Party time! Sahara grows up!

Her little sister Winter. I don’t know why, but I have no baby pictures of her.

Winter learning to walk. She’s so adorable in her little snow outfit! Wink

Sahara

Little play date with all the neighbor’s kids.

Dangit! The robber always comes to my family’s that barely have any money!

Sahara as a teen! I think she’s absolutely gorgeous! I thought she was pretty all natural, but man, with make up on she looks like a model! Sadly her younger sister isn’t as pretty, that’s why there no pictures of her/ Tongue

There house, it’s one of my favorite exterior’s. The mom mostly gardens and paints all day while the dad is at work. He’s a musician. I love this family, they all have really high creativity points.

HATTERS
Cracked Armor

Winter for a year

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2010, 07:53:15 pm »

Double post, sorry. Smiley

This is the other family I played, the Amherst’s. Both parents don't have jobs, they live on a farm and sell the plants and such for money. I made the Boy based on J.T from survivor (but a little different), and the girl is loosely based off of Jillian, from the bachelorette two years ago. I've had this family for a while, so I'm just posting an update, all previous photos can be found here: (not in order)
http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll99/TwE321/The%20Thomas%20Family/?albumview=slideshow

This is what parenthood does to you.

Their first born, Louis.

Second Born, Wanda. (I hate this name, I’m going to change it.) Definitely the prettiest so far. J

Thrid born, Dylan.

And lastly their final Child, Giselle. She’s a child now but I haven’t taken any pictures.

Them going to a community lot I built. Look who decided to stop by!

Yeah, not really sure which child that is, but I just had to share this picture. It’s adorable.
This is the last time I ever have four children. It’s incredibly hectic and hard. The family has very low income and just one family meal alone is one whole group meal!

Zggs
T.M. Riddle supporter

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 09:43:56 pm »

Awww...I love playing big families sometimes.  But it does get hectic when you have two toddlers and an infant at the same time >.< .  I shall search for that hair.

Your update wants to make me update my thread with a new family I just created.

*Ahem*
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: